Secret Society, A DD2 Guild is recruiting!

i thought there were requirements? thats why I had posted all my NM4 characters in the reddit lol

@Xopo quote:

i thought there were requirements? thats why I had posted all my NM4 characters in the reddit lol

Nope no requirements. I mean in a way there are a couple. You need steam level 5 to join a steam group, but you can just download discord and hang out which is just like joining. 

I don't want to discourage new players for joining because if they end up liking the game they will be geared in no time and will be another member. 

So no official requirements, just hop on discord and hang out, im sure you will find some groups. 

Had an opportunity to join, meet, and hopefully contribute to a few players.  Great fun and group.  

Beat a NM4 Incursion and NM4 Greystone Plaza.  Didn't far well with Betsy and a some other things though. Challenging and fun to play with people since I usually solo a lot.

@original bk210 quote:

this place is great. i love this guild. mouldy is a bit much :P hahahaa but everyone in here is a good person and willing to help out others.

Yeah, I think that Mouldy guy is missing a few screws. The rest of the guild is great though!

• 9 months later...