[SOLVED] Starting Items for preloaded characters don't make sense, or don't work

I noticed that the hero's default items that were preloaded with the account had a lot of items that didn't make sense for their class, or required a higher level than the character, per the examples below.

All characters at level 30 have items that require level 36 equipped. Stats still seem to apply to the characters.

Not sure if this was intended, but it seems like something that would be fairly straightforward to assign by default as the characters are rolled, however I certainly understand if this was purely generated, and just the result of chance outcome, and is intended.

In my opinion, it would be a decent QOL boost for any new testers coming to the test server to have items that applied abilities pertinent to their class. They certainly -can- shift the items around themselves, but it's an extra time consuming task to take care of, which I assume most users will either be frustrated by or will ignore until they grind a bit and get better gear.

I've listed the Apprentice's items below for now, and will add the others as time permits if it's deemed necessary.

Apprentice Lvl 50

• Weapon: Normal: Serpent's Coil: Mighty Wind, Arcanist, Hero Damage, Hero Health
  • Helmet: Abnormal: Knight's Epic Helmet: Karma Vortex, Mercantile, Hero Magic Resist, Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage
  • Chest: Abnormal: Rook's Epic Chest: Towering Poison, Mercantile, Hero Magic Resist, Defense Power, Defense Health
  • Boot: Abnormal: Wizard's Epic Boot: Pickpocket, Karma Vortex, Hero Physical Resist, Ability Power, Hero Crit Damage
  • Glove: Normal: Knight's Epic Glove: Fingerlonger, Construction, Hero Physical Resist, Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage
  • Relic: Abnormal: Epic Medallion: Power Pole, Empower, Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage

Apprentice Lvl 30

• Weapon: Abnormal: Master's Sceptre: Arcanist, Hero Critical Chance, Hero Damage, Hero Crit Damage, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36
  • Helmet: Abnormal: Rook's Epic Helmet: Mercantile, Phoenix Flame, Hero Magic Resist, Defense Power, Defense Health, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36
  • Chest: Abnormal: Warlock's Epic Chest: Harden, Retribution, Hero Magic Resist, Ability Power, Hero Health, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36
  • Boot: Abnormal: Wizard's Epic Boot: Hero Critical Chance, Pickpocket, Hero Magic Resist, Ability Power, Hero Crit Damage, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36
  • Glove: Abnormal: Warrior's Epic Glove: Pickpocket, Defense Critical Chance, Hero Physical Resist, Hero Damage, Hero Health, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36
  • Relic: Abnormal: Epic Totem: Defense Critical Chance, Speedy Darts, Defense Health, Defense Power, Cannot Equip: Requires Level 36

@tonyrulz92 quote:

What is this "abnormal"? Is that a new loot quality? If it is, where does it lie in the tier?

Sorry for the confusion. No - I just used that to denote which ones were not placed with classes that made sense. That's not a stat on the items.

We decided upon a fixed quality and ipwr range and randomly generated the loot for each character. You may see some oddities here and there but the default loot on your characters is not meant for testing really, we just wanted to gear you guys up so you could tackle the various playlists and obtain proper loot from drops in game.

@Dani quote:

We decided upon a fixed quality and ipwr range and randomly generated the loot for each character. You may see some oddities here and there but the default loot on your characters is not meant for testing really, we just wanted to gear you guys up so you could tackle the various playlists and obtain proper loot from drops in game.

That sounds just fine - I appreciate the response!