Sign in to follow this  
Shiruettomiraju

Shiru's Tread: Random Thoughts Through Testing Process

(11/19) Hearty Blockade: Passive based on Hero Health but seems to be labeled as a Defensive Passive. Will not drop with Hero Health unless paired with a secondary Hero Passive.

(11/19) Hearty blockade too effective(?) After my first NM1 run I jumped from 28k Barricades to 111k with a full set of 3%-4% Hearty gear. There doesn't seem to be enough passives for the squire to dilute Hearty Blockade thus being able to farm a full set of strong gear in a single run. Perhaps this could be solved when/if drops change from current hero only to any hero thus diluting the drop rates while not adding in "filler" gear.

(11/19) 1st NM1 run on Liferoot Forest resulted in 95 Drops. Of these drops there were 2 Legendaries, 13 Mythicals, 25 Epics, and 36 Powerfuls. 1 Legendary and 4 Mythicals dropped from special enemies. 11 Pieces of gear dropped with >=3% Hearty Blockade passives. I ran the entire 7/7 Waves as a Squire.

I will update the main post as I play the test client. Date stamps will be included with each post. My data may not be 100% accurate but based off of my experience and the information I can personally gather though being a player on the testing client. Hope this info helps. I will try to give as much information as possible if you have any questions or inquires.

@JCourtney quote:

It doesn't really feel like they've reduced the number of item drops.  I mean 95 drops is quite a lot.  

I think they are concentrating on Smart loot first so that the stats on items make sense. 

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

@JCourtney quote:

It doesn't really feel like they've reduced the number of item drops.  I mean 95 drops is quite a lot.  

Not till the big patch in decemeber i though :D

in the test patch notes it says all drop rates were reduced by 30% across the board and end game is down to 45% of the loot it previously used to drop.

@Arcflare quote:

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

@JCourtney quote:

Not till the big patch in decemeber i though :D

in the test patch notes it says all drop rates were reduced by 30% across the board and end game is down to 45% of the loot it previously used to drop.

Ya my mistake didnt notice this was a post in the new loot testing area :)