11/16/15 Lady Orcs appearing on the crystal

I'm end game, 720+ with 6 characters in NM4 GOD incursion. Since the last patch I've had 10+ games where we're absolutely fine with minions miles way from any barricade, then suddenly a lady orc appears on our crystal and 1 shots it. There is literally a wall of freeze towers in front of the crystal that she teleports behind, after either being invisible for the last 30 seconds and noclipping through a wall and defences, or nocliping through the entire map.

Lobbies have gone from a 95% success rate to about 30% because if this ever happens at random, you lose. Can we get a hotfix please, I'd rather not wait a month for the game be playable again.

Whoa, I haven't seen this one before. Sorry this is happening to you! Please please please  fill out a support ticket, and I'll ping the QA team. 

Do you think you can get some video of this bug in action? Or even just a screenshot? That would be extremely helpful. 

Thanks again for your feedback!

I've had something similar to this too, though slightly different, where enemies(usually female orcs) will path weirdly into a wall and then after a while will suddenly be pass my barricades and towers, right by the crystal :(

Got nearly the same. 8 enemys alive on the counter, we cant see or find a single one on the map. Then our towers start falling down. One after another. They were invis or attacking from outside the map, dont  know. Very disapointing.

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

Please please please  fill out a support ticket, and I'll ping the QA team. 

Do you think you can get some video of this bug in action? Or even just a screenshot? That would be extremely helpful. 

Thanks again for your feedback!

Sent a support ticket. I don't usually record video and it'd be a hell of a lot of video to capture to not actually see anything. 3 waves can be no where near barricades, one huntress standing near towers, we'll get a crystal under attack warning with the crystal on 10%hp, see a lady orc has teleported behind a wall of impenetrable freezes then lose. It was not visible previously, took no damage and must have nocliped through the entire map. Another variant I saw was a lady orc on about 150k hp, did the crystal down to 10% hp, we DPSed it down immediately but it stopped at 10k hp and wouldn't take damage after that, kills crystal.

Similarly I'm not sure what a screenshot would shot, it'd just be crystal destroyed with a lady orc standing next to it looking like a smug ***. I must have had it 10x since 5.14 although saw none yesterday. Did see the "crystal just going to randomly explode" bug which may be an invisible lady orc though.