Sign in to follow this  
madawk

Lab Assault statistics

Took a glance at my lab running alt today. According to it's stat's, independent of my main account, it has gotten 1 ++ in 1630 runs. It has gotten 15 ult+ and 53 ult a well. This data was collected using 5 people. 

@curtisgk quote:

Took a glance at my lab running alt today. According to it's stat's, independent of my main account, it has gotten 1 ++ in 1630 runs. It has gotten 15 ult+ and 53 ult a well. This data was collected using 5 people. 

Ok. Thank you.

I will rework OP with more detailed statistics and will add template to fill in for those who want to share information. Please fill this template after I publish it.

@curtisgk quote:

OP is heavily updated again: 

- Lab run statistics data table added;

- for those who want to share theyr lab running results special template added;

- example of template filling added.

Please fill this template with your data and I will add it to my Lab run statistics data table with a reference to your person.

@madawk quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Ok. Thank you.

I will rework OP with more detailed statistics and will add template to fill in for those who want to share information. Please fill this template after I publish it.

Just realized a typo. it was 4 people, not 5 

@curtisgk quote:

@madawk quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Ok. Thank you.

Just realized a typo. it was 4 people, not 5 

What you mean? People = another players? Or people = your characters in game? 

You performed 1630 runs. And all this runs were performed with 1 main character and 3 afks. Is it correct?

What about ult accs? did you get any from this runs?

And you didn't count Ult++ pets. Right?

Can you fill the template published in OP?

1630 runs with 4 heroes in-game 

1 ult++ armor

15 ult+ armor

53 ult armor

0 ult acc 

I don't track pets

Hopefully that clears it up

@madawk quote:

wow! you got 2 ult accs just from 515 runs. you is extremely lucky! 2Ult++ and no U+... weird. This runs were with 4 characters or with 6 characters? 

515 run equivalent to 4 players.

@curtisgk quote:

1630 runs with 4 heroes in-game 

1 ult++ armor

15 ult+ armor

53 ult armor

0 ult acc 

I don't track pets

Hopefully that clears it up

Thank you. Your info added to my statistics. If you want to update it just post new relevant info in this thread.

@Caimen0 quote:

@madawk quote:

wow! you got 2 ult accs just from 515 runs. you is extremely lucky! 2Ult++ and no U+... weird. This runs were with 4 characters or with 6 characters? 

515 run equivalent to 4 players.

Added your data to statistics

@GermanPlayer quote:

60 runs

1 u++

As I wrote in OP:

you should perform at least 500 runs if you want to participate in this statistics.

and your entry should have more details - look at template in OP

Justinmsss's data added to statistics - obtained from the steam PM. 

Total statistics atm include data over 687 000 + items farmed in lab (384 000 + items - my personal farm).

@madawk quote:

Total statistics atm include data over 687 000 + items farmed in lab (384 000 + items - my personal farm).

i'm working on my statistics right now so farimat 135 runs in the last week sowhen i hit 600/750 i will submit them.

@Atherial quote:

@madawk quote:

i'm working on my statistics right now so farimat 135 runs in the last week sowhen i hit 600/750 i will submit them.

Thank you squire_small.pngThe more data the better!

@madawk quote:

@Atherial quote:

@madawk quote:

Thank you squire_small.pngThe more data the better!

I will take my time don't want to get burned out of DD.

:)