Lab Assault statistics

Intro

Originally it was my Lab run selling thread. So if you want to read about statistics read this post and then start reading at page 3.

I will update this post with my new Lab run statistics for those who interested. I am running Lab a lot and I believe I can make statistics not every one could make. I farmed more than 400 000 items in Lab.

Statistics

Here is my Lab run statistics including data table and average drop chances calculation.
All Moonwalk's Lab running data are taken from here with the Moonwalk's permission.

Template for sharing your data

For those who want to supplement my statistics with theyr personal lab running results here is a template to fill. I will publish all your data here in my Lab run statistics list with a reference to your person.

Restriction - you should farm at least 18 000 items in Lab (500 runs with 4 heroes) if you want to participate in this statistics.

Template

1. Your 64 bit steam ID / link to your steam profile.

2. # of NMHC runs performed: 

a. with 2 heroes in game;

b. with 4 heroes in game;

c. with 6 heroes in game.

3. # of items farmed in Lab Assault NMHC

a. Ult++ armor *

b. Ult+ armor *

c. Ult armor *

d. Ult accs *

e. Ult++ pets *

* - you should submit here numbers just for items which were counted while performing ALL runs specified in 2a, 2b and 2c. If you don't count items of that type just submit N/A at corresponding subparagraph.

Example: 

1) You performed 1650 runs with 2 heroes in game and 1200 runs with 6 heroes in game. You got 4 Ult++ armor pieces from those runs. You don't remember the exact number of other items that you got. 

2) Than you performed 2000 runs with 4 heroes and got from those 2000 runs another 3 Ult++ armor pieces 14 Ult+ armor pieces.

And you never got Ult accs from Lab.

In this case you should to fill template 2 times:

First time:

2a - 1650, 2b - 0, 2c - 1200.

3a - 4, 3b - N/A, 3c - N/A, 3d - 0, 3e - N/A

Second time:

2a - 0, 2b - 2000, 2c - 0.

3a - 3, 3b - 14, 3c - N/A, 3d - 0, 3e - N/A

OR

if you want to fill the template just once you have to ignore partially known info about Ult+ armor drops because you don't remember total number of Ult+ armor drops from all runs you performed. Attention: you should to submit 3b - N/A in this case:

2a - 1650, 2b - 2000, 2c - 1200.

3a - 7, 3b - N/A, 3c - N/A, 3d - 0, 3e - N/A

Previously sold runs

Mkjo                - 1515/1515 - Magicite + 1 cube

uticontra         - 225/225 - double cap diamond

Mkjo                - 600/600 - diamonds

Tora:                - 30/30 - cubes

Moonwalk:      - 30/30 - cubes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome new runner and good luck :)

"Record # of labs in one session : 170"

This is it, this means war :D Nice one tho mate :)

@Veetoo quote:

"Record # of labs in one session : 170"

This is it, this means war :D Nice one tho mate :)

Veetoo, I'm not going to do the extremely large number of runs in one session... 170 - is near to my cap, I think.

Well it is more than I can do to be honest, wish I could still do this but nothing can be done, I just get these headaches and then I have to stop. 170 is extremely nice Madawk, congratz ;D

@Veetoo quote:

Well it is more than I can do to be honest, wish I could still do this but nothing can be done, I just get these headaches and then I have to stop. 170 is extremely nice Madawk, congratz ;D

Thank you)))

But if you can't do 170 runs in one session, how you could do 254 runs in one day? 

[[60173,users]] quote:

Personal record : runs concluded in one day 254

I am not very fast runner... I do 15-16 runs/hour in average. Is it a normal speed?

@madawk quote:

I am not very fast runner... I do 15-16 runs/hour in average. Is it a normal speed?

15-16 in 1 Hour is pretty nice imo.

I get like 17-19 in one hour but you have to consider the very big amount of training that I have. I think Veetoo is/was even faster than that in his best times.

@madawk quote:

@Veetoo quote:

Thank you)))

But if you can't do 170 runs in one session, how you could do 254 runs in one day? 

Veetoo quote:

Personal record : runs concluded in one day 254

That was before I got sick, trying to run again after 2 months of rest but that drill fires flashes that I can not handle anymore (hence the headaches). Now I run slower and do lesser runs (sadly) in one sitting. Best I can do currently is 108 runs and that is just pathetic. So now we have you to take care of the players labrun needs :))))

@Veetoo quote:
That was before I got sick, trying to run again after 2 months of rest but that drill fires flashes that I can not handle anymore (hence the headaches). Now I run slower and do lesser runs (sadly) in one sitting. Best I can do currently is 108 runs and that is just pathetic. So now we have you to take care of the players labrun needs :))))

First of all I wish you good health, Veetoo! 

Second - I suggest you to use Acen's guide "Automate Tasks in DD". I configure a hotkey for holding left mouse button and it helps a lot. No need to hold it manully and watch the screen all the time. But you are most likely already use it )))

@madawk quote:

Moonwalk quote:

I get like 17-19 in one hour but you have to consider the very big amount of training that I have. I think Veetoo is/was even faster than that in his best times.

Thanks to Moonwalk for teaching me how to run faster. Now my speed is 17-18 runs/hour.

And my new personal record is 225 runs in one session.

@uticontra quote:

I'll take some. I can buy like 300 or so

Sure, but I considerably reduced my list of acceptable currencies and goods recently... What can you offer for runs?

@madawk quote:

@uticontra quote:

I'll take some. I can buy like 300 or so

Sure, but I considerably reduced my list of acceptable currencies and goods recently... What can you offer for runs?

I'll reduce it to 225 runs for a double cap?

@uticontra quote:

I'll reduce it to 225 runs for a double cap?

What caps and sides does it have? I am asking because I collect diamonds not just as currency - my builders need good diamonds.

I make a deal with Mkjo (1500 runs for Magicite) and with uticontra (225 runs for double cap diamond).

Ashwolf, yes I am still sell runs. What can you offer? Most likely on weekends I will run for Mkjo (should to do a ton of runs for him). But the rest days I can run for someone else.

"ToT with a small item model, 800 hero damage and 800 hero health - 250 runs 

or 800/800 lab diamond + 30 runs."

Think you errerd with the lab diamond runs, 30 runs cant be right? :) Or doo you mean 250+30 runs? Probably, just woke up so I am even more stupid then usual xD.

Love the new lay out btw, nice job mate.