It's nice that *some* progress on everyone building

Well, there are still a lot of people who join games with no builders, no plans to help build, etc.  There are also many people who always want to build everything (well, if you're into tower defense games, you kinda want to build your perfect setup)!

Still, I'll put a small token of "it's kind of working," when it comes to promoting multiple people building a map together.  The limited hero deck size, although very frustrating when you are the only builder, combined with the unique specialization of gear and a desire to play with at least 1 DPS in your deck really pushes people to ask others to help build.  I think the specialization of builders towards a very specific tower is frustrating when you wan to solo build, but great for getting people to build together.  Yes, it sucks that I can't have NM4 blockades and get the best DPS for my Sploody Harpoon build... one has to be sacrificed to a lower level.

The separate mana chests + not being able to see other people's towers goes a LONG way towards allowing multiple people to build if they want.  I've found the odd time it's nice because I can build a few things to help and the other person just has to deal with it (vs selling all my stuff to build theirs), but it really opens up a lot of toxic/trolling options.  I love keeping the separate mana but I'm not totally sold on the no selling of towers.  There are times where it's very detrimental and people don't always realize why it is and therefore don't vote kick.

I know, there was a thread not long ago, like a few days, about kind of elitism. Had some experiences yesterday too where some joined in and started ranting about what i was building and that I should sell everything and stuff like that. 

I do rather see how it works out too when all or some are building, only on walls i kinda "complain" or make suggestion on how to place them, because so many players, even the long term players here in the forum having issue that monster passing their barricades. That is just duo to a wrong placement and i explain in game often then how to place them that no bomber or boss passes them. It's not that hard after you realise how to do it, but it is totaly worth it. Because getting crushed by a random bomber which runs through just sux. If someone wants to know or learn kinda how to place walls on various maps, so that monster don't pass through, gimmy a call in steam, and i will gladly show it =).

Best i can say is, just keep trying for multiplayer, add nice people to the friend list (keep it more as a "nice guys to have around" playing list) and ignore the one who are trolling or harmfull for your mind. After a while you will have quit a nice pool of people to play with and it's really fun. btw how good are your Harpoons? :d

It's awkward to complain about people who come in and build nothing, as well as people who come in and build everything. It's saying you want a certain specific environment.

I also feel like your post could be mostly used in an argument towards making the Hero Deck smaller in order to best serve the purpose you're claiming for it (making more than 1 person build the towers).

@dreamanime quote:

I do rather see how it works out too when all or some are building, only on walls i kinda "complain" or make suggestion on how to place them, because so many players, even the long term players here in the forum having issue that monster passing their barricades. That is just duo to a wrong placement and i explain in game often then how to place them that no bomber or boss passes them. It's not that hard after you realise how to do it, but it is totaly worth it. Because getting crushed by a random bomber which runs through just sux. If someone wants to know or learn kinda how to place walls on various maps, so that monster don't pass through, gimmy a call in steam, and i will gladly show it =).

Even the dev team admitted various time on stream that the pathing has some problems, they just don't have a way to fix that without getting the server to explode.

@Gnuy Niy quote:

@dreamanime quote:

Even the dev team admitted various time on stream that the pathing has some problems, they just don't have a way to fix that without getting the server to explode.

Thats why a good placement is important, so that they don't pass =). 

They can pass independently of the placement dude....T.G.B. and you live in a parallel dimension or something....

@dreamanime quote:

@Gnuy Niy quote:

@dreamanime quote:

uhm no? But i am sure you know it better, like always with these top knowledge *sights*

@Eat your Donut quote:

They can pass independently of the placement dude....T.G.B. and you live in a parallel dimension or something....

@dreamanime quote:

@Gnuy Niy quote:

@dreamanime quote:

They have been known to 'leak' through where it isn't possible.  And some attacks can shuffle them around in odd ways.  Like a monk polesmashing an orc, sending him up, and him landing on the lip of a cliff on Forest Crossroads, so he can just b-line to the crystal. 
Heck, sometimes you can just pop up enemies on a nice location, and somehow, they'll shuffle forward in it all, and fall on the other side of the barricade.
But yes, good placement of walls mostly fixes this.
Sometimes people think that just placing a wall in a path (even with giant gaps on either side) means enemies aren't allowed to pass then.  O.o;  not sure how this ever became the case.
I read in one post somewhere or another...if you can walk through a gap between two barricades, or a barricade and a wall, then the enemies, if not dieing fast enough, can overflow past the wall, too.

And then there's arcane barrier that blows up and shuffles them in odd ways, so someone almost always passes if they all don't die.

If we are talking about walls the placement can stop things from leaking to a point, but enemies can leak over the wall if not killed fast enough and hell people have reports of Ogre's walking over walls as well. With nothing there, so it's definitely needs addressing.

The solution?

Bring back EVE type walls.

Yeah you will make the Squire down right useless if you do this, until his towers get more of a buff. However they aren't terrible and I do plan on experimenting with them soon. So all you Squire fanboys can put the pitchforks down.

For the record though I personally would like to see the Summoner return before EVE. :P

never said it was not possible to smash or shuffle them over the def, or that they never walk over. I have seen that more then one time too =). But walking past them can be stoped. It is possible with right placement.