Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Loot that makes you cry.

mmh picture doesnt work.

But i get your feelings for it =(((.

I just had a nice 700 gear with hh and dh today and no hearty! and 700 gear with 5% hearty but no hh dh T.T.

I hate this gear because the combo is suprisingly hard to get :_D. Not as hard as perfect ballista gear tho.

I would bite myself over the 4% and curse it not to be a legend with 5%, Reminds me on a bad experience which i forgot ... finding dh hh gear legend with just 3% :_D.

Found today finaly a half decent pyromania relic for my app. It has DP as main but ... ap as second :_D. Mods are perfect tho. nearly 9% pyro, snowstorm and frosty power. Just the damned ... ap. Well crit chance would be maybe better as a passiv then frosty in that case mmmh. So much trolling gear T.T

I had two entire bags of bows then I started using them for enhancing other items, I can't get a legendary bow with Defense Power, 10% Tripwire and 5% Defense Critical Chance

3bc7ec08e7e6fee07f5e256e0998dfef.png

@PixelGames quote:

I had two entire bags of bows then I started using them for enhancing other items, I can't get a legendary bow with Defense Power, 10% Tripwire and 5% Defense Critical Chance

3bc7ec08e7e6fee07f5e256e0998dfef.png

I feel your pain.. I have the exact same problem :(