Only two days left on the DLC bundles. Anyone on the fence?

Yeah me,

but I don't see that I can buy the game with 23€.

3000 gems is 5 heroslots and then 2 bagpacks, with no petbags or/and costumes. So 23€ means you get the minimalist barebones edition.

for 45€ you get at least a lot of gems to purchase at least the costumes you want "now" but I seldom pay that much for a game.

Yeah I know that F2P nickle and dime in every corner, but I expect a full experience for a full price game. 45€ still wont be enough for future skins etc...

And 23€ is not enough "now"! for the most minimalist barebones edition with only herslots and backspace. So paying 23€ for basicly not even the all convinience items (no costumes) is a little bit much.

To broaden the playerbase  with a F2P model is okay, but the prices are way to high. At least for me.

@JCourtney quote:

It says will be on sale until 11/10.

Hmm might pickup the 46 eur collectors one tonight then,  even though I'm at my backpack cap with the council gems, could become quite useful someday

No fence for me.

If an Alpha game is putting out purchasable DLC, then as far as I'm concerned, it officially declared itself as a released game. You don't get to proclaim Alpha (not even in Beta yet) and try to push us for money.

And that being said, this game is missing too much for a fully-released game. So no, I will not be purchasing DLC for a game whose core doesn't feel finished.

@T.G.B. quote:

No fence for me.

If an Alpha game is putting out purchasable DLC, then as far as I'm concerned, it officially declared itself as a released game. You don't get to proclaim Alpha (not even in Beta yet) and try to push us for money.

And that being said, this game is missing too much for a fully-released game. So no, I will not be purchasing DLC for a game whose core doesn't feel finished.

Yeah, I feel like they moved way too fast into opening the game up to the public.  There just isn't enough core game here yet for that.  I don't know if they're out of development money or what, but even the focus of pumping out animated paid skins is kind of off putting.   I'd rather them start making assets for new mobs even if they don't have time now to implement them.  

Pumping out skins, premium pets, etc like the game is post-release state seems kind of backwards to me.  The game is so bare on the core fundamental elements right now.  

While the game isn't complete yet I have got a lot of enjoyment out of it, So i have shown my support by purchasing a bundle!
I have only spent 2000 of my 10000 gems and am hoping that these are more useful in future!

I'm on the fence about purchasing the Collectors kit for my son.  I bought into early access before the game came to steam and I purchased the Collector's kit for myself too.  I have so many gems, but sadly my son needs more slots and costumes.

I am a huge supporter of Trendy and their game.  I'm not sure if I am into another $50 worth of support.  That said, playing with my son is a blast and he went through the Halloween costume pack gems pretty quickly.

I know a lot of people complain about the Alpha nature of the game, but I feel that has added to my value.  I've played several evolutions of the game and had my stuff and characters wiped.  Each wipe has brought quiet cursing for the loss, but I jump back in and restore my gear pretty quickly.

I have 600+ hours into this game already with something like $75 dollars spent.  I spent $25 dollars on Batman: Arkham Asylum and only spent 25 hours playing it.  This makes DD2 seem pretty cheap ;-)

I've got word they're extending all the current bundles a little longer.  So you should have more time to decide now.  

Aren't they also coming up with a new bundle geared towards bags / slots? And with the upcoming Steam sales... who knows?

@JCourtney quote:

I've got word they're extending all the current bundles a little longer.  So you should have more time to decide now.  

Source?