Sign in to follow this  
Borck Lensar

Question regarding Gear Swapping.

Hey Guys,

I recently played with someone who had a set for his Squire with Defense Health and he had a set with Defense Power. He told me that he just swapped his gear before he builds. I have tried that now but whenever I do it my Blockades for example have the stats from the Items I had currently equipped.

Is there a secret behind swapping the gear while keeping the stats?

Have fun
Borck;)

@Borck Lensar quote:

Hey Guys,

I recently played with someone who had a set for his Squire with Defense Health and he had a set with Defense Power. He told me that he just swapped his gear before he builds. I have tried that now but whenever I do it my Blockades for example have the stats from the Items I had currently equipped.

Is there a secret behind swapping the gear while keeping the stats?

Have fun
Borck;)

What you are seeing is how it is supposed to work. If there is a secret it is a bug that someone is exploiting. The only exception to this is uber spheres. Once a tower is placed say flamethrower tower you can remove the flamethrower uber and the flamethrower tower will remain.

I think the most obvious answer is you probably miss understood when he said he swapped gear, and he just swapped from one squire geared for walls to a different squire geared for defense power. 

Currently their isn't a way to gear swap unless their is an exploit I haven't seen and hasn't been posted on forums.

@Spencer1K quote:

I think the most obvious answer is you probably miss understood when he said he swapped gear, and he just swapped from one squire geared for walls to a different squire geared for defense power. 

Currently their isn't a way to gear swap unless their is an exploit I haven't seen and hasn't been posted on forums.

You can swap gear between rounds because you have access to your inventory during each build phase. Ive picked up items in a round before that i meant to auto equip and during the build phase i was able to put it on.

@OP like he said the guy probably switches to different squires, one builds for walls and then one built for DP. Because changing gear instantly changes the stats on towers if you're switching gear between DH and DP on a single hero.

@Arcflare quote:

@Spencer1K quote:

You can swap gear between rounds because you have access to your inventory during each build phase. Ive picked up items in a round before that i meant to auto equip and during the build phase i was able to put it on.

@OP like he said the guy probably switches to different squires, one builds for walls and then one built for DP. Because changing gear instantly changes the stats on towers if you're switching gear between DH and DP on a single hero.

When I said you cant gear swap I meant you cant swap gear and keep your old stats from towers you already place because that was how I interpreted what OP called "gear swapping". Of course you can change your gear between rounds but it should change the stats of all the towers already placed.

@Spencer1K quote:

@Arcflare quote:

@Spencer1K quote:

When I said you cant gear swap I meant you cant swap gear and keep your old stats from towers you already place because that was how I interpreted what OP called "gear swapping". Of course you can change your gear between rounds but it should change the stats of all the towers already placed.

Thats what i thought but wasnt completely sure lol. But yea if there was a bug like that then that would be extremely broken but im pretty sure there isnt like you said.