Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Rambo

This weapon is ugly

Visual preferences are all opinionative anyways.  Suggesting they remove something because it doesn't look appealing to you is asinine.

Hahaha very funny post. Do you find it so ugly u can barely look at it? Or why would they consider removing it? :P Would'nt be fun if all items looked super fancy. 

@metalslug101 quote:

Someone likes buying hero slots :P, Also I don't see what is there not to like :O

Um, no? He has three level 50 heroes there. You get all four slots as soon as you get your first level 50 hero.

-----

On topic:

The graphics on that staff are sort of a shattered ancient artifact look. I'm not sure about the implementation of the design, but I like the idea. Don't remove it, but maybe touch it up a bit. Perhaps make it look more like it's made from the stones from the Ancient Ruin maps?

I'm sure most art assets will get a few more passes before beta/release.

Bah, need builders and dps, for each class, plus some tanky boys / boost aura dude :)

All nm4 inc geared, i'm ready for the nm5 battle :)

Yay agree with the idea to make the design a bit better :D

I've gone back and looked at the randomization, and this same exact model looks just fine as long as it is basically any other color. It's just an unfortunate color/model combination.