Sign in to follow this  
Qaz

NM4 Betsy

Gz =) quit alot abusing it with the bug currently, have seen it on twitch too and heard about it from some. Hope they fix it. Still nice, the path is the goal after all.

@dreamanime quote:

Gz =) quit alot abusing it with the bug currently, have seen it on twitch too and heard about it from some. Hope they fix it. Still nice, the path is the goal after all.

Last wave is not the hardest. Getting to it is the hard part.

4x DPS chars damaging her while at the back, where she takes 10x dmg or so. 

There is no real need to use the exploit. Plus you loose out on 3x ogre loot. 

@PandynatorDD quote:

@dreamanime quote:

Last wave is not the hardest. Getting to it is the hard part.

4x DPS chars damaging her while at the back, where she takes 10x dmg or so. 

There is no real need to use the exploit. Plus you loose out on 3x ogre loot. 

Like i said the path is the goal =)). Or uuh the goal is the way? :D however it is in english hehe.

congratz.

If you do it again and need one more member,plz add me :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Makelino/

i've god hunt dps, mage dps, walls, traps, w/e :) ,i just look for a good group :D

( if you want, check my specs here-> https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/128374/nightmare-4-runs- )

@gigazelle quote:

181 physical damage grenades?! OP

yeah... They don't scale at all.  I remember posting about it and doing dev questions soon after loot&survive but apparently nobody cares to make them some % scaling like ALL of the other new legendary weapons monk_small.png

It's funny how you are showing people a screenshot where you didn't even touch the mana chest for the last wave.

It's the easiest map to beat because there is a bug to kill betsy without even fighting her...

I hate when this guy brags about *** that he exploited.. and he's telling people every time someone asked that he isn't exploiting.

They used the exploit, the chat log is sarcastic.

The fight vs betsy legit takes over 15 minutes.

There's no loot on the minimap for anywhere but the boss. There's 3 bosses during betsy and a ton of mobs that drop a lot of loot.

Who cares tho, the game is a grind. 54mil hp on a boss that does the same thing over and over and 90% of the time one mob will walk around the barricade during the fight losing the map. It's pointless doing it legit. That is why the bug is still there after they were alerted to it on the steam forums a month ago. 

The bug can be fixed when(if) they fix the walls, until then i think it should remain.