NM 4 requirements ?

Atm NM 4 is scaled way up? It is so hard to achieve gear that can compete with the monsters I have farmed gear now for 3 weeks NM 3. Any suggestions to what I can do to easier get into NM 4?

@Kliern quote:

Atm NM 4 is scaled way up? It is so hard to achieve gear that can compete with the monsters I have farmed gear now for 3 weeks NM 3. Any suggestions to what I can do to easier get into NM 4?

Its hard to say without playing with you on what your doing wrong. If you want to have the easiest and quickest route into NM4 are you doing the standard frosty/trap/waller combo? if so then your stats should be roughly 250k health walls, 2K damage explosive traps, and some decent frosty gear. After that use a dps huntress or a utility monk for anti air and wave control.  Some people can go into NM4 with lower stats, and others need a bit of extra help to get going in NM4. If you have atleast these stats or more and still cant do NM4, then its either your build, or its how you spend your time during the combat phase that is the problem.

If your not running the standard trap meta and your using towers or auras, its just going to take a LOT longer to gear your characters and really good map builds in order to progress into NM4.

Which builders have you?

Have you Chaos Elemental uber?

Have you the Chilling Touch staff for your apprentice and frosty power gear?

i aint got the Chaos elemental uber yet, getting it next. my apprentice lacks quite abit of gear aswell does my waller from what i can hear, just very rarely gets any items with hearty blockade etc.

yep hearty blockade is hard to get with the right stats on gear. Many players farm for it, but then barricades is one of the parts in a def which can be ignored, because repairing is what wins the game.

I heard often now that flamethrower and ballista wrecks stuff too. If you get some gear for these.

@dreamanime quote:

yep hearty blockade is hard to get with the right stats on gear. Many players farm for it, but then barricades is one of the parts in a def which can be ignored, because repairing is what wins the game.

I heard often now that flamethrower and ballista wrecks stuff too. If you get some gear for these.

Harpoon and flamethrower hit everything on their way. Two great ways of getting enemies that would not be targeted otherwise. Like those damn witherbeasts.