Sign in to follow this  
euromikeym

Remove i_PASS_BUTTER from the community.....

TRENDY ENT, DEVS, whoever is responsible need to remove I_PASS_BUTTER from our community.

It is bad enough that we have real sick people in the world such as ISIS murdering gay men, just for being gay, but to see comments such as this *** head has made in our community is unacceptable and Trendy Ent DEVS need to make a stand against such blatant hatred to its community.

This post has been removed but the title is still listed against their name Second Post Down

"I_PASS_BUTTER posted in       Why do so many ***gots play this game? Today at 9:24 AM"

There is no place for this person in our community, thank you!

Hi euromikeym

I want to apologize for any confusion. I completely agree that there is no place for homophobic slurs in this community, which is why the thread was deleted and the creator was permanently banned from the forums. Unfortunately, the way that our website is configured, even deleted threads will show up in the dev tracker. This issue is actually being worked on, as we speak.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

I feel like OP is more toxic than the actual post hes complaining for making for a topic just to call out a dev without knowing what actually happened. It's sad how people jump to conclusions without knowing anything.

@euromikeym quote:

TRENDY ENT, DEVS, whoever is responsible need to remove I_PASS_BUTTER from our community.

It is bad enough that we have real sick people in the world such as ISIS murdering gay men, just for being gay, but to see comments such as this *** head has made in our community is unacceptable and Trendy Ent DEVS need to make a stand against such blatant hatred to its community.

This post has been removed but the title is still listed against their name Second Post Down

"I_PASS_BUTTER posted in       Why do so many ***gots play this game? Today at 9:24 AM"

I can confirm I_PASS_BUTTER DID NOT make that thread. I was the 2nd person to post on that thread because I posted "Why is there no report buttons?"

@Arcflare quote:

I feel like OP is more toxic than the actual post hes complaining for making for a topic just to call out a dev without knowing what actually happened. It's sad how people jump to conclusions without knowing anything.

Yes.  The thread was already deleted obviously.  No need to cry in a new forum post about it.  There is no room in the community for false accusations with name drops and crying about an obvious troll post.

Oh my, what would we do if we didn't find something on the internet to cause one to get theirs pants/panties in a twist (note the non-sexist inclusion of both genders)?

I suggest the OP chill out, and make a sandwich. 

@euromikeym quote:

oh dear, I_PASS_BUTTER wouldnt post sth like this. even thinking this is enough to give you the "dumbest Person in the world" Award -.- but raging against him without any proof is  just poor.