Sign in to follow this  
MoZiioN

DD2 - PS4 - TOKENS?!

HEY, We know that after the Wipe all Items and inGame Buys, will be Deleted and you will get your Gems Back..

But we know also We dont loose our Tokens?! What if i buy a Uber Shere? will it get Deleted and we get back the 60Tokens??? 

Im scard ass hell, need to know this pls... 

Greetings. from Austria :p

My best guess is since the tokens are not bought but earned in game, just like other gear and leveling (which we will lose), you will most likely lose the item and tokens. I hope I am wrong but i feel the only reason gems are refunded is because people paid money for them and since that is not the case for the tokens brace urself for the worst.  Like i said tho, i hope i am wrong lol. 

Well on the patch notes for loot & survive it does say "Based on how many wyvern tokens you (EARNED) before the wipe". Because when I see the word (EARNED) based on this, I get the urge that even if I spent wyvern tokens at the Adventurer's shop, that when the wipe happens, it will will function as if my wyvern tokens weren't spent. If by any chance they don't count because I spent them, then it would have been better if the patch notes said "Based on how many wyvern tokens you (HAVE) before the wipe" instead of (EARNED) because those two words have different meaning in this case.

your tokens will wipe to my understanding and the more you have earned you should receive a gems bonus if i read some of the notes correctly i wish i could give you a link but it has been a while since i read it i will look for a link and return if i find it

Ah here I found this some time ago about what happend for pc i assume the same will apply to us

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/121132/wipeaggedon-get-your-survivor-costumes-pet

Ha they compare 120 wyfren tokens with 1200 gems.. 
So thats what we will get o,0 Why ? :S If i want gems i would just buy them
But not if 120 wyfren tokens are compared to 1200 gems < lol .. Costume party.. 

Hi, just to clear up any confusion, your tokens will be wiped, but you will receive a number of gems based on the amount of tokens you earned before Wipeageddon.