Is this intended for the Monthly?

I've been leveling my builder pets on onslaught. I've hit wave 23+ quite a few times and have never gotten any tokens. Also the reason i don't get past wave 23 is because a ogre will almost always get stuck in a spawn somewhere around round 16 - 23 and on a builder i cant kill him. Happens pretty much 100% of the time since that's what causes me to leave the map.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pegazul quote:

I've been leveling my builder pets on onslaught. I've hit wave 23+ quite a few times and have never gotten any tokens. Also the reason i don't get past wave 23 is because a ogre will almost always get stuck in a spawn somewhere around round 16 - 23 and on a builder i cant kill him. Happens pretty much 100% of the time since that's what causes me to leave the map.

I find if you can do even a little damage to them and move away they come out after you.

You don't need to be able to kill it but just do damage to it even in it's spawn point.

As for the actual subject, it's now the 11th so we have had the monthly for about a week, I am at

13/30 win without losing sub-objective

31/40 find 40 turkey legs

31/50 earn wyvern tokens

I doubt I will have any issues finishing the monthly before the end of the month

@xCrispy quote:

Maybe Trendy should just hand out participation ribbons and 5 free Wyvern tokens every day instead.

Yes, that would make it much easier!  ;-)  Would they mail us the ribbons or would they be decorations on our characters in game?  They should make a participation award set of accessories.

I do love the "The Monthly is too hard" posts.   Great whining and funny responses.

@Desirous quote:

This feels like a sick joke, especially considering every daily I get, and then proceed to re-roll, is either the pet one that gives no Wyvern tokens, or only gives me 1-3 Wyvern tokens.

I hope I'm missing something, and that there is some other, actually feasible, way to farm them aside from dailies.

This.

It is bad enough that there are a TON of daily quests that either give 1-3 OR no tokens at all in the first place.  But then we get one reroll, in which we are presented 2 more quests that reward 1-3 or NONE AT ALL.  Considering the way the daily quests ALWAYS give minimum token rewards anyway...  Even with 22 days left... at the rate I am earning wyvern tokens I won't complete the monthly this month anyway...

I am considering that in a similar fashion to last month, there may be a surprise event in the last week of the month that gives us the opportunity to earn 7 tokens per map... but it is highly doubtful.

Dear Trendy,

This is a BAD monthly quest requirement (based on the current token distribution system) and should be changed to <30 immediately.  If we are expected to earn wyvern tokens on a daily basis at a rate of ~1 at a time... How are we supposed to achieve 50 in under 30 days?  I thought, "oh maybe I will get 5-10 tomorrow as an option.  Maybe I will have to work hard and get lucky and get all 10 in one shot...  Nope...  1-3...  reroll 1-2, 0, 1-3...  5 days later...  **** my life." 

Edit:

P.S.  If I work every day I have available to achieve a monthly quest and fail to do so, I will lose all faith in your game and your company.

@Cuddles75 quote:

As for the actual subject, it's now the 11th so we have had the monthly for about a week, I am at

13/30 win without losing sub-objective

31/40 find 40 turkey legs

31/50 earn wyvern tokens

I doubt I will have any issues finishing the monthly before the end of the month

Sorry for the double post...

If only the term Random Number Generation would grant us all 3+ token quests every day...  This would no longer be an issue.  But the original complaint at hand is that Randomly some people could complete the quest in exactly 5 days while others CANNOT COMPLETE THE QUEST IN 30.  

RNG is not terrible but it is the issue here.  It is not an issue of complaining or whining.  It is an issue of randomly being unable to complete the objectives NO MATTER HOW HARD OR LONG YOU WORK TOWARD THEM.

Edit:

I have completed most of the daily quests available to me this month and I have 9/50 wyvern tokens earned.  11/9/15 and daily today already completed.

To those of you who think we can reroll infinitely... You are wrong.  you get one reroll per day and that means a possible of 3 missions per day.  No extra rolls, not one reroll per slot per day, ONE REROLL per day (even if you have 3 quests in your log).

Some have said, "wait 2 weeks and then complain."  This is a valid response; however, there is a formula and a pattern to how quests and quest rewards are presented...  Using logic, it can be proven indisputably that A PERSON CAN REROLL DAILY SELECTING ONLY THE BEST WYVERN TOKEN REWARD QUEST DAILY, COMPLETE EVERY DAILY QUEST, EVERY DAY, and still never complete the 50 wyvern tokens earned requirement.  

This is something that should be addressed directly to Trendy and regardless of the trololing community at large wanting to insert their 2 cents on the matter.  Where does one go to communicate directly to the game developers of Dungeon Defenders 2?  OMG... the answer is RIGHT HERE.  The Dungeon Defenders 2 "official forums" where the devs watch the "General Discussion" section and often respond to concerns addressed by the members of the community interested in helping them to make the game the very best it can possibly be and to help them avoid disastrous repercussions of failing to do so.

Compared to what monthly missions started out as, this is not a bad one at all.  The first two parts are easy, despite the second being RNG as well.  That is why no one is complaining.  The third part though still can be very easy.  Keep in mind you Don't get a daily reroll option every day, you get one every time you receive a new daily.  With that in mind if you plan on only playing every couple of days log in each day to at least see if you need to change any quests.  Also the rerolls will not stack, so if you need to reroll two things you must wait on one of the two.  Finally keep in mind if a daily is bad and even with the reroll it doesn't reward any tokens, wait until the next day.  Sure you can be unlucky and your next daily will also have no tokens, but just change one and hold onto the other one.  I have had to hold a daily for two days this month, but despite this minor annoyance I am at 39 tokens.  It is very doable just be patient.  Also keep in mind we will have 27 days to get 50 tokens.  That is just barely barely under 2 tokens a day.  if you only do 1-3 quests each time that averages out to 2 tokens.  So you could complete the monthly on time.  Assuming you got a single 5-10 quest over the month and if gave you 5, that is still equivalent to 2 1/2 days of tokens on a 1-3 daily.  and a 3-6 token quest giving 3 is 1 1/2 days.  So it is not hard to get the tokens required, just keep playing.

Here is a tip for those people that are stuck on the first objective like me (nm4 players don't let sub objectives live :D)

Campaign 2nd map only has 3 waves and it gives credit so its a very fast way to afk those 30 games.

No idea where you came to the conclusion that any of us are "essentially saying" that dailies should take 12 hours minimum to complete. That's a pretty big logical jump.

A daily quest is a quest you can complete in a day. A monthly quest is a quest you can complete in a month. But you have to put effort into it - that's what the quest is. You're saying "Either you make it take 30 days to complete, or you make it take a set amount of effort to complete" but that's exactly what the requirements do - they make it take a set amount of effort. If you don't want to put in the effort to get 50 tokens, then you can't complain about not completing the monthly quest.

Also, you don't HAVE to complete a daily the day you get it. Reroll it, didn't get a better reward option? Then wait until the next day to reroll it again. You'll have days where you get a daily that doesn't need to be rerolled - so reroll one of your other crappy ones.

And you can also leave your personal insults at the door next time you post too.

@Desirous quote:

So either the name "Monthly" means something, and it should take exactly, no more or less, one month to complete, or it's just another way of saying that it will take a more than usual amount of effort.

Anyone arguing that expecting to be able to complete a monthly within 10 days is just "casuals whining" haven't put ANY thought into the matter. Because essentially what you're saying is that dailies should take 12 hours to complete at the very least. It's just not feasible for a company to expect their player base to have no life commitments other than their free to play game. And this same logic applies to the monthlies.

If someone wants to get all their grinding for the monthly out of the way in the first week, maybe because they are going on vacation or something, then they should be able to. The arbitrary number of days to complete a portion of the monthly which is "gated by daily token RNG" is not acceptable in my opinion. Either you make it take 30 days to complete, or you make it take a set amount of effort to complete.

I find it funny people saying stuff like "oh, you want to spend dozens of hours grinding within the first week of this particular contents release? You must be a casual who is whining, and just want freebies for logging in!". Only negative thoughts exist for the education systems people like you went through.

@xCrispy quote:

No idea where you came to the conclusion that any of us are "essentially saying" that dailies should take 12 hours minimum to complete. That's a pretty big logical jump.

A daily quest is a quest you can complete in a day. A monthly quest is a quest you can complete in a month. But you have to put effort into it - that's what the quest is. You're saying "Either you make it take 30 days to complete, or you make it take a set amount of effort to complete" but that's exactly what the requirements do - they make it take a set amount of effort. If you don't want to put in the effort to get 50 tokens, then you can't complain about not completing the monthly quest.

Also, you don't HAVE to complete a daily the day you get it. Reroll it, didn't get a better reward option? Then wait until the next day to reroll it again. You'll have days where you get a daily that doesn't need to be rerolled - so reroll one of your other crappy ones.

And you can also leave your personal insults at the door next time you post too.

Did you read a single post here other than mine? People are complaining that wanting to be able to complete the monthly within the first week makes me a casual whiner who wants stuff to be handed to me, and then suggest it should take at least 2 weeks. In case you were unaware, the average month has slightly over 4 weeks, to round things out, lets say 4 weeks exactly. To be able to complete it in 2 weeks, would take 1 half of the time in which the quest is labelled. In a direct comparison, yes, a completely direct comparison, I suggest using their logic, that they must want dailies to follow suit. Therefore, wanting dailies to also take half of the time of their quest name, they must want it to take 12 hours. If you REALLY have "no idea" where I got that conclusion from, then I hope this has shed some light on something I feel is painfully obvious.

You just straight up ignore the point that I'm not trying to get around how much effort I have to put in, but rather that people who can't play every day, or are taking vacations, are basically incapable of completing the monthly. And then there is the fact some people, even those who play every day, are also capable of not completing it. But sure, keep making statements that ignore my sentiment like "If you don't want to put in the effort". I'm sure you'll go far in life arguing like that.

Again, another suggestion that doesn't address my main point, while you pretend my argument has been disproven by stating *** that has nothing to do with my point. Also, because there exists a way to POSSIBLY mitigate the never completing the monthly doesn't mean anything. You can still try and mitigate it, and still not complete it. What you're suggesting is similar to "well if you slam on your breaks at 200 miles per hour, it is 100% impossible to get hurt. You know, because breaks exist.". Your logic is insanely flawed, I suggest looking up logical fallacies.

Insulting someones education system is not an insult towards the people who attended it. Stupid, ignorant, and/or unknowledgeable people (which ever word you prefer), to a certain degree can't be held accountable for their shortcomings. I bear no ill-will towards these people, except when they try and pass on their ignorance in a public place, possibly infecting other people with their thoughts.

//then there is the fact that some people, even those who play every day, are also capable of not completing it//

If the Onslaught bug wasn't... y'know, the Onslaught bug, I would have no problem with tokens being used as a prerequisite for the monthly's completion. If the goal is to guarantee a timeframe for the quest to be completed, limiting the requirements to those rewards from daily quests makes a certain amount of sense. However, there does exist the possibility, slim though it may be, that a person could quite literally play the game every single day this month for many hours each day and still not meet the requirements. If the goal is to guarantee a minimum number of days to complete the monthly, then why not simply require "xx number of daily quests completed"? That makes more sense for the objective. If Onslaught actually DROPPED f**kin' tokens, then this wouldn't be an issue at all because I'd simply tell everyone "get better at farming Onslaught rounds". But Onslaught's not working for its intended use here, so the complaints remain valid.

I don't want "free rewards", nor do I want handouts, and with the amount of time I've put into the three games of this series, I laugh maniacally in the face of anyone that would take it upon themselves to label me a "casual" DD player. I DO, however, want a long-term quest objective that can be planned out and that isn't reliant on 1) once-per-day RNG quest rolls/rerolls, 2)farm potential that's broken at the moment, and 3)RNG rewards even when you 'metagame' the rolls themselves (you re-rolled three days to get that 5-10 quest to get.... 5. Better luck over the next three days, and heaven forbid that you miss a daily in the meantime or accidentally do the quest labeled!)

it's a mouthly! not a weekly, your supost to have to use some time on it! FFS stop crying that u can¨t finish a MOUTHLY quest the first 5 days....

And, u can farm token's from Onslaught too! 

I really don't understand what everybody is crying about!

how to farm token?i play end game onslaught and get nothing..is there a different between normal onslaught and end game onslaught?

@Nosnooy quote:

it's a mouthly! not a weekly, your supost to have to use some time on it! FFS stop crying that u can¨t finish a MOUTHLY quest the first 5 days....

ATM i am in onslaught Endgame hard at wave 30, it has droped 2 token's sofar, at wave 24 and 29, they seem to drop afther wave 15-20 ish, it's still abit random and abit luck, also a awesome way to level your pet's :)

Good luck.

Edit: another one, wave 32. 3 sofar.

@holymanz quote:

how to farm token?i play end game onslaught and get nothing..is there a different between normal onslaught and end game onslaught?

@Nosnooy quote:

already play 32 wave and didnt get any...maybe should play hard instead of normal..:(

@Nosnooy quote:

@holymanz quote:

ATM I am doing Endgame Hard on wave 30 now, at wave 24 and wave 29 it droped token's :) but i think u can get from anywhere, just random and abit luck. seems to be droping afther wave 20.

Can't be bothered doing onslaught but already 2/3rds through the tokens so not worried about completing by the end of the month. You can easily grind the don't lose objectives and turkey legs was/is easy, tokens just take a little time.

@Fozzie quote:

Can't be bothered doing onslaught but already 2/3rds through the tokens so not worried about completing by the end of the month. You can easily grind the don't lose objectives and turkey legs was/is easy, tokens just take a little time.

Agreed

I was lucky I had 2 Onslaught tasks stacked as I was waiting for a third so I had a good start but finished it in 8 or 9 days.

Most of the people I play with are already into the 30s or 40s.

Pretty reasonable monthly.

@Oevaag quote:

@playlessNamer quote:

How can onlslaught give you wyvern tokens?

@AshaMarie quote:

2.  Run onslaught and place op lvl 50 defenses while on easiest difficulty setting.  This way I can hope to get some wyvern tokens while farming for the new pet food.

Select currency as a reward and yiu get WT's at wave 15/25/30 I believe.

never tried wyvern, but golden pet is wave 15/25 ... would assume its the same with tokens

only RNG based thing is the pet food ... im at 16 25 36 whats 53% 63% 72% of the goal - and i have only played 16 maps - you can do all 3 goals on the same map i would say its the easiest monthly every (1st was maybe around the same - 2nd and 3rd were def harder)

goal 1 is farmable in around 300-360 mins = 5-6 hours= 1 map per day

goal 2 is ahead of goal 1 and i only played 15 maps ... no worries here to reach it

goal 3 - even with worst rng i never ere able to get below 3-6 tokens after reroll - all dailies were finished on subcore maps ... just some math:  10 days 2 tokens, 10 days 1 token and 10 days 3 tokens = 60 Tokens (even with asuming very bad rng you get 10 tokens more than needed ...

something else to mention: this is the lowest time consuming monthly ever - even reaching level 34 in the first month took more time than doing this hole monthly !!! (fusing goal=lvl34+)

Yes, will you all please continue ignoring my point and posting the fact that because YOU didn't get F'ed by the RNG, that no one can, and to stop whining. Who needs logical and rational thinking when discussing something, amirite?

I feel like you guys are the forum equivalent of DPS huntresses in quick match.

Yes, I read other posts besides yours, and those saying it should be able to be completed in 2 weeks are just as wrong as those saying it should be able to be completed in 1 week. It should be able to be completed within a month. For some that might take 1 week, and for others that might take the full month. I get where you're getting 1/2 of a month is 2 weeks - I'm quite capable of doing simple math. But nobody said anything about dailies taking X amount of time so you can't just extrapolate what they're saying about monthly quests and apply it to daily quests.

You should at least break down your math into the same units of measurement. When others say 2 weeks to complete a monthly mission, do you really think they're referring to 336 hours? No, they're referring to a couple hours of playtime each day for 14 days spread out over the month. Let's say 2 hours per day, which is 28 hours total. 28 hours / 30 days is about 55 minutes per day. In all honesty, a daily quest only takes about 55 minutes max to complete, in some cases much less.

Why are we using vacation as an excuse? Real life gets in the way of games all the time. I'll be gone on vacation for 2 weeks next month and accept that I likely won't get the monthly mission for December done, and I'm fine with that because it's just a game. That's what happens when you aren't able to play the game.

By the way, what's your progress on the monthly mission so far?

@Desirous quote:

@xCrispy quote:

Did you read a single post here other than mine? People are complaining that wanting to be able to complete the monthly within the first week makes me a casual whiner who wants stuff to be handed to me, and then suggest it should take at least 2 weeks. In case you were unaware, the average month has slightly over 4 weeks, to round things out, lets say 4 weeks exactly. To be able to complete it in 2 weeks, would take 1 half of the time in which the quest is labelled. In a direct comparison, yes, a completely direct comparison, I suggest using their logic, that they must want dailies to follow suit. Therefore, wanting dailies to also take half of the time of their quest name, they must want it to take 12 hours. If you REALLY have "no idea" where I got that conclusion from, then I hope this has shed some light on something I feel is painfully obvious.

You just straight up ignore the point that I'm not trying to get around how much effort I have to put in, but rather that people who can't play every day, or are taking vacations, are basically incapable of completing the monthly. And then there is the fact some people, even those who play every day, are also capable of not completing it. But sure, keep making statements that ignore my sentiment like "If you don't want to put in the effort". I'm sure you'll go far in life arguing like that.

Again, another suggestion that doesn't address my main point, while you pretend my argument has been disproven by stating *** that has nothing to do with my point. Also, because there exists a way to POSSIBLY mitigate the never completing the monthly doesn't mean anything. You can still try and mitigate it, and still not complete it. What you're suggesting is similar to "well if you slam on your breaks at 200 miles per hour, it is 100% impossible to get hurt. You know, because breaks exist.". Your logic is insanely flawed, I suggest looking up logical fallacies.

Insulting someones education system is not an insult towards the people who attended it. Stupid, ignorant, and/or unknowledgeable people (which ever word you prefer), to a certain degree can't be held accountable for their shortcomings. I bear no ill-will towards these people, except when they try and pass on their ignorance in a public place, possibly infecting other people with their thoughts

Again........... I'm pointing out the double standard of their argument, they didn't have to bring up dailies. To suggest that one quest should live up to its name, and the other shouldn't, is downright unjustifiable.

An excuse? No. You literally argue in your second paragraph that game companies should only make content for people who can fully dedicate themselves to their game. The monthly, in case you were unaware, rewards you with a legendary pet that is UNOBTAINABLE after the quest is removed.

The mere fact that you asked me my progress on the monthly mission thus far shows you clearly have no concept of what it is I'm talking about. Well, not really, there is also the possibility you're trying to use another logical fallacy, in which you try and argue because it doesn't effect me personally, the idea behind the argument must be invalid. Well, if the term "logical fallacy" didn't clue you in, you're wrong.

@xCrispy quote:

Yes, I read other posts besides yours, and those saying it should be able to be completed in 2 weeks are just as wrong as those saying it should be able to be completed in 1 week. It should be able to be completed within a month. For some that might take 1 week, and for others that might take the full month. I get where you're getting 1/2 of a month is 2 weeks - I'm quite capable of doing simple math. But nobody said anything about dailies taking X amount of time so you can't just extrapolate what they're saying about monthly quests and apply it to daily quests.

Why are we using vacation as an excuse? Real life gets in the way of games all the time. I'll be gone on vacation for 2 weeks next month and accept that I likely won't get the monthly mission for December done, and I'm fine with that because it's just a game. That's what happens when you aren't able to play the game.

@Eggility quote:

never tried wyvern, but golden pet is wave 15/25 ... would assume its the same with tokens

only RNG based thing is the pet food ... im at 16 25 36 whats 53% 63% 72% of the goal - and i have only played 16 maps - you can do all 3 goals on the same map i would say its the easiest monthly every (1st was maybe around the same - 2nd and 3rd were def harder)

goal 1 is farmable in around 300-360 mins = 5-6 hours= 1 map per day

goal 2 is ahead of goal 1 and i only played 15 maps ... no worries here to reach it

goal 3 - even with worst rng i never ere able to get below 3-6 tokens after reroll - all dailies were finished on subcore maps ... just some math:  10 days 2 tokens, 10 days 1 token and 10 days 3 tokens = 60 Tokens (even with asuming very bad rng you get 10 tokens more than needed ...

something else to mention: this is the lowest time consuming monthly ever - even reaching level 34 in the first month took more time than doing this hole monthly !!! (fusing goal=lvl34+)

Thanks for pointing out the math behind this. People seem to think that this monthly is difficult, but it's really not, and you CANT get screwed by RNG like many players are saying you can. Like you said, I have never rerolled a quest and got lower than a 3-6 token reward. That averages 4 wyvern tokens a day (assuming you NEVER get a 5-10 quest and RNG poops on your face in the worst possible scenario) it will still only take 15 days of playing.

@Desirous quote:

I feel like you guys are the forum equivalent of DPS huntresses in quick match. 

Rude, but hilariously accurate.

Again... They're just as wrong. Stop bringing that up because I'm not saying they're right. I'm agreeing with you on that point.

I did not literally argue that game companies should only make content for people who can fully dedicate themselves to the game. I've been trying to say that Trendy has been setting monthly mission requirements that are attainable by the majority of the player base. There will always be some people, like myself, who have vacations or other things come up that make them unable to complete the mission. Just because one person isn't able to complete it doesn't mean the requirements are too strict.

In any case, I'm finished arguing with someone who can't even realize there are points that I actually agree with you about, and who continues to say "logical fallacy" as if that automatically makes them right.

@Desirous quote:

Again........... I'm pointing out the double standard of their argument, they didn't have to bring up dailies. To suggest that one quest should live up to its name, and the other shouldn't, is downright unjustifiable.

An excuse? No. You literally argue in your second paragraph that game companies should only make content for people who can fully dedicate themselves to their game. The monthly, in case you were unaware, rewards you with a legendary pet that is UNOBTAINABLE after the quest is removed.

The mere fact that you asked me my progress on the monthly mission thus far shows you clearly have no concept of what it is I'm talking about. Well, not really, there is also the possibility you're trying to use another logical fallacy, in which you try and argue because it doesn't effect me personally, the idea behind the argument must be invalid. Well, if the term "logical fallacy" didn't clue you in, you're wrong.

@xCrispy quote:

This was the point I was addressing, I understood completely that you agreed they were wrong. And then you use a different LOGICAL FALLACY, I believe this one is called an Ad Hominem attack, in which by trying to say I'm wrong about one thing, I must be wrong about all things. Not that I was actually wrong of course, your subconscious just decided to intentionally see it in a light that would make you believe you're still right. You really should look this stuff up if you're going to try to argue with.. well anyone, about anything.

@xCrispy quote:But nobody said anything about dailies taking X amount of time so you can't just extrapolate what they're saying about monthly quests and apply it to daily quests.

Do you know what a hyperbole is? I realize you didn't say that specifically, I'm suggesting there is no rhyme or reason as to why they made it unobtainable for people who are going on vacation. AGAIN, I'M NOT ARGUING THE AMOUNT OF TIME/EFFORT, IF THEY WANT IT TO TAKE 50 HOURS, LET US CHOOSE THE HOURS, THAT IS ALL. There is no reason why they need to put in an arbitrary gating system for the monthly, when the reward is something that eventually becomes unobtainable. If I want to put in the 50 hours on the first couple of days, the last couple of days, or spread it over a whole month, that should be up to me.

To sum up my thoughts for you, you're wrong because you haven't argued any of my points with anything resembling rational thought, not because I disagree with you. I could very well be wrong, and I'm open to someone showing me that I am. But, you have not come close to doing so.

In case you're not done arguing I'll clarify what it is you must show me:

Why should Trendy randomly disqualify people who go on vacations from a once in a life time opportunity?

Why would Trendy make a monthly quest that has the potential of making it so absolutely no amount of effort could help you complete it?

Show proof that Trendy has any form of code protecting against such bad RNG from happening.

@Desirous quote:

In case you're not done arguing I'll clarify what it is you must show me:

Why should Trendy randomly disqualify people who go on vacations from a once in a life time opportunity?

Why would Trendy make a monthly quest that has the potential of making it so absolutely no amount of effort could help you complete it?

Show proof that Trendy has any form of code protecting against such bad RNG from happening.

1) Is your vacation taking up most of the month? I've been playing since DD2 went open alpha, and I've never once had a daily quest that couldn't be rerolled into at least a 3-6 or 4-5 option. That's a minimum of 3 tokens per day, plus the ability to save up to 3 daily quests and potentially do multiple daily quests at once. The worst case scenario (if you roll 3 on 3-6 for every daily quest) is 17 missions, which can be done in 6 days of gameplay spread out over 18 days if you time it well. I guess if you go on a two-week vacation, you can potentially fall a little bit short due to RNG, but only by a little. Onslaught can bridge that gap, however tedious it may be.

2) Not true. Onslaught exists. Unreasonably tedious, I agree, but there is enough time in a month to win 50 tokens from Onslaught, so even if you get RNG-screwed as badly as possible, as long as you are willing and able to invest the playtime required, you can complete it.

3) Neither of us have Trendy's code. However, I can attest that between myself and three other friends through about a month of gameplay, none of us have ever seen a daily reroll that didn't offer at least a minimum of 3 tokens. Now, it might be possible, but that's like saying it might be possible for you to not get any item drops from a map except from special enemies and chests. It's possible but so improbable that it hasn't happened to anyone and doesn't merit Trendy designing the game around the possibility of it happening multiple times in a row.