Sign in to follow this  
Atherial

(WTA) Ult++ Tower Chain Helm

i was trying to awnser your question about the tower damage when upgraded.

i think without the percent bonus from set it will reach 702 (701 if you don't name it)

with the 44% i believe that it hits 1010 tower damage ( im not using any sources for this just guessdimating)

does that help more

@Atherial quote:

i think without the percent bonus from set it will reach 702 (701 if you don't name it)

with the 44% i believe that it hits 1010 tower damage ( im not using any sources for this just guessdimating)

does that help more

Ult Ult+ and Ult++ have all the same 40% bonus, not 44%. So If it hits just about 700 tmg without bonus it will hit just the 980+ peak.

@Moonwalk quote:

@Atherial quote:

does that help more

Ult Ult+ and Ult++ have all the same 40% bonus, not 44%. So If it hits just about 700 tmg without bonus it will hit just the 980+ peak.

then that is what it will hit i thought it was not the same for some reason. well there is you guys awnser it will hit about 980 tower damage

@Moonwalk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

Guys can i Have this one??? i can go higher much higher, but i don't want this to drag on PLEASE DON'T BE THAT GUY... 

*que moonwalk to squash my dreams*

Wow xD about 5 min before you posted this had written in the chatbox 75 cv and then decided, nah let´s wait a bit see what happens :P

And yea Liquid, I am also curious about the Tower dmg and if it hits more than 700...

ily moonwalk I KNEW U WERE COMING

@nickdigger106 quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

Guys can i Have this one??? i can go higher much higher, but i don't want this to drag on PLEASE DON'T BE THAT GUY... 

*que moonwalk to squash my dreams*

Wow xD about 5 min before you posted this had written in the chatbox 75 cv and then decided, nah let´s wait a bit see what happens :P

And yea Liquid, I am also curious about the Tower dmg and if it hits more than 700...

ily moonwalk I KNEW U WERE COMING

Your lucky the thp is lowish or else my summ might want me to show you just how much higher I can go

Harry just try and take it i dare ya :P I got a magice aladins 2 glaciers rain and several ult pieces to sell I could hit 3-400 if i really wanted to but i dont :D

well the auction is over and nickdigger106 is the winner with 90cv

let me know when you would like to get the helm and how you will pay the 90cv

Atherial