Sign in to follow this  
Tmeik

Trendy, you need a better ipwlvl Progress!

As an Exemple : Nightmare 3 there drops gear till 600. 

But for NIghtmare 4 you actually need 800 (thats what is writen on the maps)

So - how do you get 200 iplvl from maps they are not there? What should you do to farm ?

You need to change the loottable. it should be possible that you get till 50 more in the Level under the next.

Kinda

Nightmare 1 IPWLVL: 100-250
Nightmare 2 IPWLVL :200-450

Nightmare 3 IPWLVL :400-650

Nightmare 4 IPWLVL :600-1000

take MMORPGS as an example. Like Wildstar. There is a  Normal Progress. But At the moment is it not possible to Farm gear for Nightmare 4 when you have to do nightmare 4 and This mode realy kicks your ass.

It doesnt make anyfun, and not everyone from us have friends they carry you!

I still have yet to try NM4. I would like to but my ipwr level on my builders is only at 588ish.  I have a feeling that I will still be doing NM3 when December rolls around. 

It would be sweet to see higher ipwr gear drop in NM3 to push us to around ipwr 650. 

Yeah you actually cant farm for Nm4 because the gear you need for nm4 just drops in Nm4 .. and how i said - not everyone has friends they can carry you ^^'

point taken. There is no way to move up the ipwr ladder without a good party. This really sucks, mostly because there is not a good match making in place. If I find a game its mostly a group with:

- a way to low item level and we are just hoping that a single item drops in the first wave :(

- only huntresses join the party, not a single builder (which made be level up builders)

For me, the missing, balanced match-making made me lose interest in this game. Not being able to find a decent group, spending hours to find good players and not being able to make much of a difference in NM4. It is supposed to be hard, yeah... but almost unreachable in a bearable time, no. There is already enough XP farming going on with the same content over and over again;

I pledge for more variety or less farming. Make other maps interesting and playable to farm; balance the map difficulty, map length as well as item and XP rewards... maybe it ll get more interesting then.

I think the problem is NM4 to begin with.

For whatever reason, Trendy thought it'd be a great idea to add an end game difficulty...and then multiply that by 4, and creep the level to add 'artificial' game time in the form of grinding to try to hit that next difficulty...just to beat a wave...to grinding to beat more difficulties.
Progression feels best ending at NM2 end, honest opinion.  Best NM2 gear still makes NM2 levels hard, but not stupidly impassable 'cause of the retarded high damage output monsters have after that point.
Right now progress goes...try first level...fail second wave, pound head against wall, try again...get third wave, find one better piece of gear.  Try again.  Second wave 'cause of some unlucky factor...no equipment...bang head.
Join random match...no one has a Hearty Blockade Squire, everyone leaves, pound head again.
at least NM2 doesn't require Hearty Blockade...cuts it close, though.

it impossible solo nm4
try to get fully all chars nm3 gear in endgame incursion or graystone endgame (higher ipwr gear than incursion) untill blockade have 250-270k hp (tier1), explosive trap have 1900-2000 DPS (tier1), elemental have 2100-2300 DPS (tier1), frost power 40%+ of  3000+ DP , frostfire staff 90+
go to try NM4 liferoot endgame with huntress DPS get some gear for trap dmg untill trap DPS is 2200-2500 DPS you can solo with any chars in NM4 endgame.

NM4 iPower is never meant to be achievable.  The design behind that difficulty is to truly be endgame where people have to perfect their builds for both their characters and the map.  I personally have been close to soloing the first map with only NM3 gear and can get some gear to drop before I usually fail.  It is possible, you just likely need to build better or have a better group to help out.  Solo usually makes it easier to manage everything though with less power lanes.

NM4 isn't hard enough for some people. Most games have content that takes people weeks to beat. Trendy had the bugged dragonfall and people beat it in the first few hours.

They need to add NM5 with cosmetic only rewards, with extremely hard maps that most people can't beat 1:1000 or so can beat it.

@Tmeik quote:

As an Exemple : Nightmare 3 there drops gear till 600. 

But for NIghtmare 4 you actually need 800 (thats what is writen on the maps)

So - how do you get 200 iplvl from maps they are not there? What should you do to farm ?

You need to change the loottable. it should be possible that you get till 50 more in the Level under the next.

Kinda

Nightmare 1 IPWLVL: 100-250
Nightmare 2 IPWLVL :200-450

Nightmare 3 IPWLVL :400-650

Nightmare 4 IPWLVL :600-1000

take MMORPGS as an example. Like Wildstar. There is a  Normal Progress. But At the moment is it not possible to Farm gear for Nightmare 4 when you have to do nightmare 4 and This mode realy kicks your ass.

It doesnt make anyfun, and not everyone from us have friends they carry you!

It's meant to be hard. It's not hard to make friends in this game. MMOs have a team and social component, that's just the way it is.

@Tmeik quote:

Yeah you actually cant farm for Nm4 because the gear you need for nm4 just drops in Nm4 .. and how i said - not everyone has friends they can carry you ^^'

Not really. People didn't magically break into NM4. With a good set of NM3 items assembled into an actual build and then upgraded, it is farmable.

@diekthx quote:

I think the problem is NM4 to begin with.

For whatever reason, Trendy thought it'd be a great idea to add an end game difficulty...and then multiply that by 4, and creep the level to add 'artificial' game time in the form of grinding to try to hit that next difficulty...just to beat a wave...to grinding to beat more difficulties.
Progression feels best ending at NM2 end, honest opinion.  Best NM2 gear still makes NM2 levels hard, but not stupidly impassable 'cause of the retarded high damage output monsters have after that point.
Right now progress goes...try first level...fail second wave, pound head against wall, try again...get third wave, find one better piece of gear.  Try again.  Second wave 'cause of some unlucky factor...no equipment...bang head.
Join random match...no one has a Hearty Blockade Squire, everyone leaves, pound head again.
at least NM2 doesn't require Hearty Blockade...cuts it close, though.

God forbid there be a difficulty setting in a strategy game that actually requires strategy, skill and optimizing your character to a fill a specific role and not just equipping whatever item you find that has big numbers on it.

@- ` j A t E k U n G ` - quote:

it impossible solo nm4
try to get fully all chars nm3 gear in endgame incursion or graystone endgame (higher ipwr gear than incursion) untill blockade have 250-270k hp (tier1), explosive trap have 1900-2000 DPS (tier1), elemental have 2100-2300 DPS (tier1), frost power 40%+ of  3000+ DP , frostfire staff 90+
go to try NM4 liferoot endgame with huntress DPS get some gear for trap dmg untill trap DPS is 2200-2500 DPS you can solo with any chars in NM4 endgame.

Soloing NM4 simply isn't impossible. That's how I did most of my farming after NM3.

@Anndgrim quote:
@- ` j A t E k U n G ` - quote:

it impossible solo nm4

Soloing NM4 simply isn't impossible. That's how I did most of my farming after NM3.

sorry guy wrong word it possible XD