Sign in to follow this  
dischilln

Why is everyone a huntress?

Normally I don't trip this much.. But since the open alpha phase, everyone is a huntress... That's not the issue but I keep getting into games where people don't offer any support. they never upgrade defenses hold manna hostage... It is so boring getting into 3 huntress 1 squire games.. there is no input they always want someone else to build defenses and they never even hold their lanes...

No positive input...

I Digress

@dischilln quote:

Normally I don't trip this much.. But since the open alpha phase, everyone is a huntress... That's not the issue but I keep getting into games where people don't offer any support. they never upgrade defenses hold manna hostage... It is so boring getting into 3 huntress 1 squire games.. there is no input they always want someone else to build defenses and they never even hold their lanes...

Its not the class, its the players, I've played with squires, monks, apprentices who do the same thing, don't hate on huntress, you'll need their dps more soon than late

idk why does everyone post dd2 stuff in the lounge???
My bad... @

PixelGames

Your absolutely right it doesn't matter the class.. The huntress just seem to be the popular choice right now...

@dischilln quote:

No positive input...

I Digress

I have noticed this same thing the past two days especially. 

When I start a game I am almost always the first player in. Before the first wave starts I have 3 huntress and they are all dps. though not really. 

I think its just new players rushing to 50 and trying to.. I dont know what. 

Personally I love the huntress I am leveling my second right now for dps when I solo. But I was getting really annoyed and started doing privet matches and sending invites to buds online to avoid the random pug.

I had lvl 50 huntresses join my NM3 game... and have less dps than my waller squire.  I don't need to say much else.  They want to gear up and hope others don't notice the low dps.

the fact of the matter is, dps huntress (standing behind and pew pew) is the easiest to gear up and many (blatantly or not) refuse to level up or gear up the rest of the heroes - either being lazy or disinterested in doing so.

I don't specifically know, but I guess its a matter of profession, since not every one likes or is able to play good with one class.

Wished i had the luck and get the huntress in, i always end up with to many squire, or monks, sometimes apps and huntress :_D. I want more huntress in my games.

The huntress is my favorite because the e-cannon is fun to use. I hate farming CD and I usually prefer getting the e-sword, but the e-cannon can be quite a bit of fun. Plus, the Aladdin's Wish projectile is cool so I use her a lot to shoot it. :)

Lmao while ROFL'ing. Nice one curt :D

Yeah.. The experience has gone down... I figured since there are no wallers I started to be one.. I cant seem to get the hearty barricade drops to get my stats higher right now.. Soloed NM2 but barely got passed dragon fall gates..  Its like the drops are opposite of what I need.. Its just frustrating to play right now.  all the huntresses do is run around and kill nothing... LOL go figure.. Its so bad that I cant even finish a build to even get pass wave one before 3 huntress drop in and G up 3 secs after get on the map...   

@dischilln quote:

Soloed NM2 but barely got passed dragon fall gates..  Its like the drops are opposite of what I need.. Its just frustrating to play right now.  all the huntresses do is run around and kill nothing... LOL go figure.. Its so bad that I cant even finish a build to even get pass wave one before 3 huntress drop in and G up 3 secs after get on the map...   

NM2 sux real bad for hearty gear imo.  I never found any hearty piece when I was on nm2 farming and as soon as I started nm3, it was raining hearty gear pieces.

I'm always building in open nm3 games and barely ever had any trouble with anyone.  Most people listen to the strategies and we win 99% of the time. 

@Some random guy quote:
@dischilln quote:

Soloed NM2 but barely got passed dragon fall gates..  Its like the drops are opposite of what I need.. Its just frustrating to play right now.  all the huntresses do is run around and kill nothing... LOL go figure.. Its so bad that I cant even finish a build to even get pass wave one before 3 huntress drop in and G up 3 secs after get on the map...   

NM2 sux real bad for hearty gear imo.  I never found any hearty piece when I was on nm2 farming and as soon as I started nm3, it was raining hearty gear pieces.

I'm always building in open nm3 games and barely ever had any trouble with anyone.  Most people listen to the strategies and we win 99% of the time. 

I will take your advice and try nm3 for some hearty gear drops..  Thanks for the info..