Sign in to follow this  
SundriedFetta

Preventing stun locking

i have picked up this game on my ps4 (huge fan of the first, and soon to be the second), and as many others have done, i gathered it would be awesome to combine, the huntress's water traps with electric auras and sky guard towers. this combination becomes OP in various occasions. i have conjured up a few simple fixes. the first being to simply lower the air guard tower range slightly or provide enemies with a short immunity to being wet by the traps after they have just come out of a being stunned.  (so that u cant use a bunch of air guard towers, water traps and electric auras to defend one objective, like life root forest for example)

i believe this issue should be attended to as it allows for easy xp and loot galore

(spoilers below, I guess, if you don't want to know how the PS4 game will change in future patches)

This issue was fixed on the PC with the Loot and Survive patch, if I remember correctly. Defense speed was removed, so you can no longer get geysers / lightning strikes that hit fast enough to stunlock enemies.