I just want this answer out in the open.... if possible??

@drag7399 quote:

i doubt it. the port is going super slow.

Which means that the playstation will likely fall months behind (we already are) the PC.  I personally am okay with it being a little behind but at the rate its going PC will be on update 12 before we hit 5.

@DungeonD4Ever quote:

@HellzVenator quote:

Just goes to show that even though we had to pay they still favor the PC base... No PS4 love :(

PC version paid for pre-alpha too

Anyway its too soon to judge

Yep, can't judge yet. If I understood it correctly then they are working on ps4 update 1 and 2 simeltaniously. We also get the halloween event in winter.... late halloween for us.... yay xD It's Chrisween :P

Just like DD1 all over again. 

Back in DD1 devs stated it was a licensing issue or something related.

But now on ps4 I still don't why other games push patches in weeks but it's taking us months 

The reason I wrote this post is because the PS4 Loot & Survive update was mentioned in most recent DevStream. Something along the lines of 7-10 days after the Hotfix, which we had done last week.

Maybe I'm dreaming, but I really thought they said it'd be shortly after this most recent hotfix.

Aha!

This is quoted from a reply is the Hotfix 1 thread (most recent thread on the PS4 page)

"we're currently aiming (although this is not final) to release the wipeaggedon/Loot & Survive patch before the end of the year (hopefully a significant amount before the end of the year).  Then to jump forward to Ascension Part II in early 2016 (it'll be a spoOoOoky winter)."