• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blehard quote:

damn, I suggested this a few pages ago and someone said they tested it and nothing happened, glad you didn't see that post then otherwise it may have never been found!!! I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself but I don't have any people to play with and last time I tried to get 4 people to help me ingame they were not very cooperative.

also to the person who wasn't very impressed and I think deleted their post, I (and a big chunk of the community) love these kind of secrets, its not about the end result its more about solving the problem that's the enjoyable part.

That really sucks. Reading back through this thread, you were the first person to come up with this idea. It's unfortunate that someone went out of their way to misinform you, and I agree that the hardest part is organizing a group of four people. Pubs aren't very cooperative. I had the idea myself last night, but I wasn't able to get a team together until earlier this night.

@Blehard quote:

damn, I suggested this a few pages ago and someone said they tested it and nothing happened, glad you didn't see that post then otherwise it may have never been found!!! I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself but I don't have any people to play with and last time I tried to get 4 people to help me ingame they were not very cooperative.

also to the person who wasn't very impressed and I think deleted their post, I (and a big chunk of the community) love these kind of secrets, its not about the end result its more about solving the problem that's the enjoyable part.

That always sucks when people don't try hard enough and give up their first try to misinform you. 

oh well, doesn't matter! in the end we all got there and figured it out as a group :D well done to everyone in the community who attempted to figure it out!

@Diamond Doge quote:

Okay guys, we got it! You have to four players, each a different class, standing on the four pillars of the shrine that encloses the holy relic. This has to be done on wave six. Once you have each character standing on the pillars of the shrine, activate the wave. Once this happens, the text "Uh oh..." appears, and all four skeleton versions of the heroes will spawn and attack. I don't what happens after this, or if we're rewarded. I'll update you guys once the game is finished! Credit should also be given to these guys for helping out:

Con.rar

Kaptain

Spy_Master

You guys try it! I'll try to grab some screenshots soon. :)

awesome find, thanks for sharing :D

@lforty quote:

we have found it thanks to the dev on the last dev stream

https://youtu.be/cbKU1Biasxs?t=281

he clearly points out the spots to stand on.  Wave 7 when the boss comes out, you need a person on each piller, one in the back on that broken thing and on on the alter, after you kill the boss, a dark boss appears.  Are we first in the world:)

thx to 

Badman, Markantho, Lingorefiend for helping make it happen.

A dark boss? :o 

@MalenkoMC quote:

Where is the video evidence? This is the internet people, proof or it didn't happen!

Took the video link from another tread : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0zdDLmwoqc&feature=youtu.be 

Here you go :) 

@Natsu92dk quote:

@MalenkoMC quote:

Where is the video evidence? This is the internet people, proof or it didn't happen!

Took the video link from another tread : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0zdDLmwoqc&feature=youtu.be 

Here you go :) 

Cool, but how do you do it solo then?  They said 4 heroes or 4 steps,.. has anyone successfully done it solo?

I highly doubt that but it might work like that. Yet even if so we don't know the activation to 1 player yet :/

I cant even play the Spooky Maps anymore.  They have totally vanished from my war table.  The Spooky logo is still there at top right corner but no maps to select.  WTF!  DEVS how am i supposed to get my challenges if i cant play the maps?

@euromikeym quote:

I cant even play the Spooky Maps anymore.  They have totally vanished from my war table.  The Spooky logo is still there at top right corner but no maps to select.  WTF!  DEVS how am i supposed to get my challenges if i cant play the maps?

The Spooky Event ended today.

4 curious ppl = 4 ppl have to be there, 4 on 6=  can only be done on wave 6 with 4 people

what about the temple? = the temple pilars at the top

How to find the secret:

Step 1: get 4 people

Step 2: reach wave 6 on The temple of Necrotic map

Step 3: Each player stands on top of each of the pilars when you are done with build phase of wave 6.

Step 4: Hit G on your keyboard when everyone is in position

Step 5: Profit.

Woah, most viewed thread so far?

Seems like there should be defenitly more special events or new maps including more secrets!

I did it... profit... what people calls "PROFIT"... i think i didn't got it... just 1 legendary as any other drop in the maps :/

• 2 years later...

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

easy the four spooky hero and the weapon they drop :) they spawn when you get kill by the special chest on event map

Oh really? For me they just spawned after I got killed.(hero specific)

Hmm weird.

Mmh... How could I explain this to you... This is a 2y old topic about an Halloween event. We're in 2018 from what I know and in february on top of it... I dont even think they are still possible to loot or find anymore. The only way you could see one today is by seeing someone that played in that event 2y ago and still use it.(they didnt got the best stats for a legend wep anyway)

@munchiesdope quote:

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

easy the four spooky hero and the weapon they drop :) they spawn when you get kill by the special chest on event map

Hmm weird.

Mmh... How could I explain this to you... This is a 2y old topic about an Halloween event. We're in 2018 from what I know and in february on top of it... I dont even think they are still possible to loot or find anymore. The only way you could see one today is by seeing someone that played in that event 2y ago and still use it.(they didnt got the best stats for a legend wep anyway)

Yeah, I know, but it happened during the Blood moon Incursion! I didn't really do anything but die and a boss health bar showed up that said Spooky Squire(I dont remember exactly what the Squire was called but I know it said Squire!). But my defenses killed him to quickly for me to see him. Then the next wave an Spooky Huntress and Spooky Apprentice spawned, but I never gotten to see them because they died almost instantly.

So, I don't know. And this happened a few days ago! In February!Emoji_Squire.pngEmoji_Apprentice.pngEmoji_Huntress.png

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

Hmm weird.

Yeah, I know, but it happened during the Blood moon Incursion! I didn't really do anything but die and a boss health bar showed up that said Spooky Squire(I dont remember exactly what the Squire was called but I know it said Squire!). But my defenses killed him to quickly for me to see him. Then the next wave an Spooky Huntress and Spooky Apprentice spawned, but I never gotten to see them because they died almost instantly.

So, I don't know. And this happened a few days ago! In February!Emoji_Squire.pngEmoji_Apprentice.pngEmoji_Huntress.png

It may be a specific occurrence for that map. It is an incursion after all. But either way it has nothing to do with the Halloween event that was 3 years ago.

@TMyth quote:

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

@Titty twister quote:

@munchiesdope quote:

Hmm weird.

It may be a specific occurrence for that map. It is an incursion after all. But either way it has nothing to do with the Halloween event that was 3 years ago.

Oh, ok!