@Eggility quote:

4 on 6 you've already seen (the hand on the map has 4 fingers turning map to the 6 fingers also makes no sence)

Turn the map you already saw in travern 60 degree clockwise (the 4 is then on the 6)

the secret was hinted at the dev stream - he used 4 spider sometimes

with 3 others you'll be fine - guess 4 spiders + 3 bells

what is it about that shrine - if you turn the map that the shrine is the x the house is pointing at maldonis but it is def impossible to lure maldonis and he is def attacking the crystal!

somethign uncommon i have to add: the bones from the hand look like they show a secret path ... why should you make 3 normal fingers and 1 boned exactly looking like the pathway

edit : what is maldonis casting btw? his casting does nothing i would say

Haha, you just beat me too it! I've also been looking at the map...
I'm more convinced that the house in the map refers to the one you can see behind the giant gate... Tilting the map seems to align with the actual geography of the map... Not that it seems to hint at anything seemingly useful...
V2UJgq4.jpg
However, in watching the dev stream again... near the end, you see whoever was playing jump onto the giant skeleton hands... The streamers seemed fairly concerned about that given the "Did you just...?" response... Don't know how that fits in with anything we've been told thus far though...

Although I will admit... if you look where the skeletal finger covering the map leads too... it just so happens to lead down/over the skeletal hand on the right... coincidence?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://youtu.be/cbKU1Biasxs?t=281 on the dev stream he was trying to show us clues on the final spooky secret.  starts 4:41.  

I was thinking the map lines up more with map 1 than map 2 in some ways. It's really hard to figure this junk out without a solid tip from a dev, yah know?

Okay guys, we got it! You have to four players, each a different class, standing on the four pillars of the shrine that encloses the holy relic. This has to be done on wave six. Once you have each character standing on the pillars of the shrine, activate the wave. Once this happens, the text "Uh oh..." appears, and all four skeleton versions of the heroes will spawn and attack. I don't what happens after this, or if we're rewarded. I'll update you guys once the game is finished! Credit should also be given to these guys for helping out:

Con.rar

Kaptain

Spy_Master

You guys try it! I'll try to grab some screenshots soon. :)

@Diamond Doge quote:

Okay guys, we got it! You have to four players, each a different class, standing on the four pillars of the shrine that encloses the holy relic. This has to be done on wave six. Once you have each character standing on the pillars of the shrine, activate the wave. Once this happens, the text "Uh oh..." appears, and all four skeleton versions of the heroes will spawn and attack. I don't what happens after this, or if we're rewarded. I'll update you guys once the game is finished! Credit should be given to:

shadyguy

Con.rar

Kaptain

Spy_Master

are you on different classes?

@Azeru quote:

@Diamond Doge quote:

Okay guys, we got it! You have to four players, each a different class, standing on the four pillars of the shrine that encloses the holy relic. This has to be done on wave six. Once you have each character standing on the pillars of the shrine, activate the wave. Once this happens, the text "Uh oh..." appears, and all four skeleton versions of the heroes will spawn and attack. I don't what happens after this, or if we're rewarded. I'll update you guys once the game is finished! Credit should also be given to these guys for helping out:

Con.rar

Kaptain

Spy_Master

are you on different classes?

We were playing different classes, not sure if that is a requirement. We also had the holy aura on us.

As an update, it doesn't look there is a special reward for finding the secret, which is unfortunate but makes sense. We're in the process of recording it right now.

@Eggility quote:

Unbenannt.png 

If your 4 on 6 interpretation means map rotation, then the skeleton's thumb is exactly here:

6PjCxVT.png

Perhaps the secret is unlocking the gate to explore that neat little building off in the background?

@Diamond Doge quote:

As an update, it doesn't look there is a special reward for finding the secret, which is unfortunate but makes sense. We're in the process of recording it right now.

There's no special reward but it let us know that we have a new option to spawn the haunted heroes without opening chest. :D

Perhaps the secret is unlocking the gate to explore that neat little building off in the background?

You can already get behind the gate to go and explore the building in the background ;)

Dang, really? I SWEAR we tried that... must not have been in the right position. But grats on finally figuring it out.

@Diamond Doge quote:

You have to four players, each a different class, standing on the four pillars of the shrine that encloses the holy relic. This has to be done on wave six. 

@Lord_DaS quote:

You can already get behind the gate to go and explore the building in the background ;)

How does one go about getting there? I'd love to see it up close.

Grats on getting it. I must say it was a pretty poor secret. How in the world were we meant to pick up this secret with out any clues or markers? There is no indication on those pillars eg a picture of a shield, staff, bow, or polearm. There is no clue in the map or map description about wave 6.

@gigazelle quote:How does one go about getting there? I'd love to see it up close.

With a bit of time and patience, Getty_ here posted a video here a little while ago about how to do it  (see the quote below). Be mindful that it is just the background scenery, so not everything is solid (especially not the uphill part of the path to the house)... but all the rock formations do appear to be, so you should be able to jump on the them to get fairly close (if not inside) the house!

@Getty_ quote:

No secrets but I got out of the map so there's that :o

https://youtu.be/6AM0nAkWMAo

I've only gotten over once, and managed to fall off the right hand side rock formations... before I got there, so no promises ;)

This is as close as I've gotten

RS2skWF.jpg

we have found it thanks to the dev on the last dev stream

https://youtu.be/cbKU1Biasxs?t=281

he clearly points out the spots to stand on.  Wave 7 when the boss comes out, you need a person on each piller, one in the back on that broken thing and on on the alter, after you kill the boss, a dark boss appears.  Are we first in the world:)

thx to 

Badman, Markantho, Lingorefiend for helping make it happen.

@lforty quote:

he clearly points out the spots to stand on.  Wave 7 when the boss comes out, you need a person on each piller, one in the back on that broken thing and on on the alter, after you kill the boss, a dark boss appears.  Are we first in the world:)

thx to 

Interesting. My team and I just did this an hour back on wave six, and instead of a dark boss it spawned all four of the dark heroes at once. Could you record it and post a link? Time to go back and test out each wave to see if there is a secret. :)

Damn, it looks like the maps have been taken down. Going to be hard to test it out until they go back up. x.x

@Diamond Doge quote:

@lforty quote:

Wave 7 when the boss comes out, you need a person on each piller, one in the back on that broken thing and on on the alter, after you kill the boss, a dark boss appears.

Interesting. My team and I just did this an hour back on wave six, and instead of a dark boss it spawned all four of the dark heroes at once. Could you record it and post a link?

Well... this is certainly a new development...

@lforty quote:

thx to 

@Lord_DaS quote:

@Diamond Doge quote:

@lforty quote:

Wave 7 when the boss comes out, you need a person on each piller, one in the back on that broken thing and on on the alter, after you kill the boss, a dark boss appears.

Interesting. My team and I just did this an hour back on wave six, and instead of a dark boss it spawned all four of the dark heroes at once. Could you record it and post a link?

Well... this is certainly a new development...

@Badman quote:

Guys me and a few buddies discovered it i'm not going to spoil it. t has to do with something with 3 pillars at spawn and the broken 1 slightly to your left when you turn around, and shooting the boss with an archer on the 7th round. Stand on all 4 pillars i mentioned.

Don't be such a downer. It's an alpha game and it's free. To have anything special is good enough wave, 7 also has a special is u care to try.

damn, I suggested this a few pages ago and someone said they tested it and nothing happened, glad you didn't see that post then otherwise it may have never been found!!! I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself but I don't have any people to play with and last time I tried to get 4 people to help me ingame they were not very cooperative.

also to the person who wasn't very impressed and I think deleted their post, I (and a big chunk of the community) love these kind of secrets, its not about the end result its more about solving the problem that's the enjoyable part.

I just realized he deleted it xD, and yeah I totally agree with you it's not the destination it's the journey.