Sign in to follow this  
ddace

Community Map Vote #1

Wish you could replay that event map that you enjoyed so much without having to go to Open? Or want to see a particular workshop map in Ranked? Here is your chance.

The Community Votes

The are many maps to choose from when looking to create an update for DD1. The CDT is already working on the next map to be included in our 2nd CDT update. While we have already picked a non workshop map for the 2nd CDT update, we wanted to give the community the opportunity to pick a map as well, since all this is community driven, and we know there are many workshop maps that players would love to see brought over to Ranked. Below is a list of maps that the community can vote on to be brought over to Ranked. Please respond with your #1 pick below.

The Maps

Note: You will notice that it does not include every single map from the workshop. This is mainly due to the fact that we know we have or will have access to the orginal files to each of these maps so that we can take it and put it into Ranked. Also, we will look at including this in the 2nd CDT Update but it could end up in Update 3 if we have any issues.

Happy Defending!!

I wish Endless Boss Rush was on here. That map was a blast and I loved it.

But, if I had to chose it would be Polybius, the map looks amazing I never played any of these but I like Polybius

@cpaxe97 quote:

But, if I had to chose it would be Polybius, the map looks amazing I never played any of these but I like Polybius

I added it.  I saw it as I was putting in links.  Had to check and make sure it was available too.

@ddace quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

I added it.  I saw it as I was putting in links.  Had to check and make sure it was available too.

Also. how will the map rewards for these be decided?

Forgotten depths or normal mines of moria ;) 

Savage is hard to do solo. Thx for giving us a vote! 

How about all of them?

After playing (most) of them and at least taking a look at all of them, its amazing the amount of effort that went into these. Sanghelios and Nexus in particular have some of the most amazing maps, but every one of those maps is really well made.

In the end, Temple of Polybius gets my vote though. Such a fun map to run through.

Can we maybe get Realm too? :D

Just FYI, we can implement many of these maps over time, so if you have multiple favorites, don't worry, we will get to them! We just can't do it all in one update :)