Hey I was wondering if the drop rate was pretty low for Betsy's unique legendaries on ps4. Seems like I've been grinding her for a bit and no such luck. Drop rate seem low for everyone else? I'm doing normal 25+++ incursion. 

@Stankeylew quote:

Hey I was wondering if the drop rate was pretty low for Betsy's unique legendaries on ps4. Seems like I've been grinding her for a bit and no such luck. Drop rate seem low for everyone else? I'm doing normal 25+++ incursion. 

Yes the drop rate is extremely low. Also, I've only ever gotten a drop from hard difficulty. I assume (although i'm not 100% sure) you can also get drops from normal but i would also assume the drop rate and/or stats would be lower.

Betsy rarely gives me anything on hard incursions and I smoke her in like 1 minute I e gotten a few of her items but never good versions... maybe one monk weapon and an awesome +boost medallion. But 9 times out of 10... she drops low level epic garbage only.

Ogres have the goodies. I get good drops from the wyvern den ogres and crossroads ogres more then anything else. If you can't play those safely yet try grinding liferoot a few times. That's like the easiest map and those mini bosses drop lots of goodies.  I recommend never playing on nornal. Gotta go hard or go home in this game. You'll get stronger faster.