Sign in to follow this  
[FF'A] Anomaly

New Apprentice Wep NOT Dropping

Ok, after 18 runs today since patch today, on ipwr 200+, all on apprentice,  both solo and with a full group, 0 of the new weps dropped, over 150 orange chests open, probably 60 of the bosses fought... nothing.

New apprentice wep is just not dropping. 

Is it just me and the RNG gods hate me or is it bugged today? :(

It's the only one I have left to complete all of the challenges for the event. 

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

Ok, after 18 runs today since patch today, on ipwr 200+, all on apprentice,  both solo and with a full group, 0 of the new weps dropped, over 150 orange chests open, probably 60 of the bosses fought... nothing.

New apprentice wep is just not dropping. 

Is it just me and the RNG gods hate me or is it bugged today? :(

It's the only one I have left to complete all of the challenges for the event. 

I got it on the first day of the event - and a friend of mine got it yesterday (roughly 18~16 hours ago?),

I got mine from killing the dark apprentice, and he got his from the end-of-level chest.

Don't know if it's actually bugged but even if that's the case it still seems to drop regardless.

My girlfriend of me played the whole time since the maps have been released. I got all 4 weapons and she only has gotten one yet.

The bad thing is I have no clue how much time we have. I have read some assumptions on the forums but nothing official. Does anybody know more about how much time is left for this event?

@Dreizehn quote:

My girlfriend of me played the whole time since the maps have been released. I got all 4 weapons and she only has gotten one yet.

The bad thing is I have no clue how much time we have. I have read some assumptions on the forums but nothing official. Does anybody know more about how much time is left for this event?

Trendy has stated the weapons and maps will stay in the game permamently, however the challenges can only be obtained until November 3rd - from what I understood reading the developer posts.

still dropping as of 30 mins ago...if ur just farming to get the challenge...u can do the lowest level maps...thats what im doing.....3 maps got the staff to drop...chests spawns none on wave 1...wave 2, 3, 4 u get one chest....wave 5, 6, 7 u get 2 chests...weps only drop from doppelgangers ( the chest that kills a person and spawns a char)

@danbig quote:

still dropping as of 30 mins ago...if ur just farming to get the challenge...u can do the lowest level maps...thats what im doing.....3 maps got the staff to drop...chests spawns none on wave 1...wave 2, 3, 4 u get one chest....wave 5, 6, 7 u get 2 chests...weps only drop from doppelgangers ( the chest that kills a person and spawns a char)

They can also drop from the victory chest (if it is legendary, of course)

But you have no control over which weapon it will be, though.

yep its all just RNG. Sometimes you have more luck, sometimes you can farm a whole day and get 0. Just keep it up and you will eventualy find them all.

@dreamanime quote:

yep its all just RNG. Sometimes you have more luck, sometimes you can farm a whole day and get 0. Just keep it up and you will eventualy find them all.

I was really lucky myself : the only time a victory chest drop one legendary it was just the one I was lacking ^^

@Yoraiz0r quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

Trendy has stated the weapons and maps will stay in the game permamently, however the challenges can only be obtained until November 3rd - from what I understood reading the developer posts.

Thanks. ^^ Actually that's the important part for us. I did not realize this before.

Well I just got home from being away on business and tried to get the challenge done, all but the RNG parts were fine but can't get apprentice or monk weapon so challenge will not get completed c'est la vie.

RNG based "challenges" suck the big chubby, you can't challenge people when luck is the highest factor.

@Fozzie quote:

Well I just got home from being away on business and tried to get the challenge done, all but the RNG parts were fine but can't get apprentice or monk weapon so challenge will not get completed c'est la vie.

RNG based "challenges" suck the big chubby, you can't challenge people when luck is the highest factor.

If only I could give you my wep, lol.

It seems I won't get the last map done so I don't really need them anymore, its' not like the stats are impressive ^^

Update:

It FINALLY dropped in Ghastly > Map 1 against a Ghastly Apprentice. It took probably 26 runs total across the maps and difficulties, and I got several of the other heroes weapons in the process. 

However, I am finally Ghost Of [FF] Anomaly, whahaha! Emoji_Apprentice.png