Sign in to follow this  
DanielG2709

Quick question about blockades

Hi,

I was just wondering what is the recommended amount of Blockade HP for solo NM3? I am currently soloing NM2 and i'm hoping to move up but I dont know if my walls are strong enough (210K right now)

Whilst i'm here I may as well ask what is recommended for NM4 solo as well?

Thanks

There's so many variables that affect your question it's hard to say.   For instance, if you have a really good trap huntress your walls will take very little damage.  If you have a good frosty power/frost fire apprentice they'll take even less damage.  Under those scenarios I'd be willing to bet I could do them easily with 100k walls.

210k should be way plenty for NM3.  My walls are 266k and I can solo quite a few maps on NM4 and that's about twice as difficult as NM3 (I can AFK NM3).

210k its fine for NM 3, I used to solo it with 150k

as for NM 4, if you're planing to jump from solo NM 3 to solo NM 4, then get as much blockade health as you can (we are only talking about blockades, right?), or you could join a public NM 4 match and gather gear before trying to solo it

For my experience, a 300k T1 blockade + 25% DH boost aura won't make you succeed when solo the Gates of Dragonfall on End Game Incursion NM4 even if you have 35% Service Call gloves for now.

But 2 dps heroes with 2 pairs of 35% Service Call gloves will do.

Try Liferoot on EGI NM4, no good loot though. Maybe you can manage.

I wouldn't be encouraged to go to NM4 Inc, if you have been gearing up your other heroes as you have your waller, you should be good to go on NM3. AS previously said , good trapper with elemental chaos uber and apprentice with chilling touch staff and frosty power gear will make it easier, but it is not a breeze.