hotfix problems trendy please read.

okay still no collector's edition title after the hotfix.

cant do betsy map at all it keeps crashing I have sent videos with the report on the ps4. happens if I die if I win a round just crashes tried a other dagger maps and the same thing.

Lol....Stay calm and build towers. 

You paid to have a privilege to play a game in testing phase their is and will be issues. You paid to improve the service so do so with understanding that any change takes time and with the notion you are improving the game. 

You do know incursion hard besty isnt really ment for level 25s? Right? 

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/125525/didnt-get-collectors-edition-title

Here dev already replied please look through the forums before making a new thread as your answer might already be here.

@Zor quote:

Wait, are you saying that Incursion hard is too difficult for level 25s?  So when trendy gives us a daily quest for rewards and the requirement is Incursion hard - that is just for the future?

BTW, Betsy incursion hard is not impossible to defeat.  My buddies and I do it all the time.  We farm the Incursion Hard levels for the best gear (level 25 legendary gear drops on Incursion hard levels).

@drag7399 quote:

okay still no collector's edition title after the hotfix.

cant do betsy map at all it keeps crashing I have sent videos with the report on the ps4. happens if I die if I win a round just crashes tried a other dagger maps and the same thing.

I was getting a lot of lag last night after the patch.  My best guess as to your issues are 2 things -> a corrupted patch or congested servers.   I would try again today or tomorrow after the patch is mostly distributed to the customers (thereby lowering the load on the network).  The Trendy server (not saying they are distributing the patch) could have been overwhelmed with folks coming back to check out the new patch.

Good luck!  I hope you can get back to a stable game soon.

Wait, is everyone crashing on the Betsy maps post-patch or just some people?  What particular version of the Betsy maps are people crashing on (normal, hard, incursion, first time through)?

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Wait, is everyone crashing on the Betsy maps post-patch or just some people?  What particular version of the Betsy maps are people crashing on (normal, hard, incursion, first time through)?

I ran it twice with a friend - Betsy Incursion Hard.  We have run the map several times before the patch with a little lag.  Last night - we had significant times were the screen would stop for a second and then we would be several feet away from where we started (i.e. what I call lag).  Neither of us crashed out last night (unlike the OP).

Ive seen and endured many crashes on wyvern den pre-patch, my son crashed twice in the same game, so i highly doubt this being a new bug. That being said i havent played post-patch yet.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

I haven't seen the game crash once prior to the patch (including in Betsy maps), but I have crashed twice today (since updating the game): Once during "Forest Crossroads" and another during "The Wyvern Den". Both were in Normal difficulty.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

I played Betsy Hard/incursion three times today and didn't crash. A friend that was with me the last time crashed, though. 

It must just affect some players as i play the map all the time solo on hard incursion and i also run with other players and they have no problem.. So the hot fix is fine for me.

@Zor quote:

Lol....Stay calm and build towers. 

You paid to have a privilege to play a game in testing phase their is and will be issues. You paid to improve the service so do so with understanding that any change takes time and with the notion you are improving the game. 

dude if I was upset about it I would say so I was just telling zor and I guess you cant see I have a few post on you there I also own the pc version I was just letting them that there is a problem after patch on betsy incursion hard is all.

ps the green mana issue people are having we noticed it too but if you drop mana after wave one and some one open a chest it auto grabs all green mana to them hope this helps some people.