Auto Collect filter, tell me i'm mistaken, please ...

Is it just me or you can only set auto-collect filter to ONE thing ?

I mean setting it to Powerful doesn't even collect Powerful AND higher quality ...

I would LOVE to get 16+ Pets foods par map but I don't see this happening anytime soon ...

Also does anyone suddenly get a lot of scavenged item in Plaza map ?

I know, it's off topic, but I don't really see why and it ails me ...

simply, this new feature is NOT useful

what it SHOULD have been is "check all that you want to autoloot, if the bags are full these items will also go to the scavenger,  all other items will automatically be sold every wave"

i mean... if they were interested in making a GOOD game...

Get something new with no negative effect on the game. We must complain. 

Guys just add suggestions, to the suggestion area. This was a new feature we didn't need, I personally like it because I now have a bag for eggs that I don't need to move all my eggs to, it auto fills up, and I hide it so it makes shelliums easy. 

Like did it negatively effect your game in any way? If you don't like it, don't use it. This is the QoL changes we need. And sure it's clunky now, but the fact that it was added should answer your question about if they still care about the players. Maybe this was the easiest way to implement it to test if we liked it enough that they should make a better system for it. 

Who knows if you're lucky they will ditch the whole system again so you don't have anything to complain about. 

no one is advocating the removal of the system.  and i'm glad you've chimed in and said that you have found a use for it and like it

that said our opinions are equally valid and we're allowed to voice them.  so feel free to say what you want to and we will do the same

@Talis Cat quote:

I mean setting it to Powerful doesn't even collect Powerful AND higher quality ...

I would LOVE to get 16+ Pets foods par map but I don't see this happening anytime soon ...

There are categories that cover multiple things. e.g. all gear, all non gear, etc.

Stuff will go into the bags in order of most specific filter to least specific filter. So for instance, if you have a bag set to gear only, and another bag set to legendary, the legendaries will go on one bag and all other gear will go to the gear only bag. Any other items won't go in either.

So with a little trickery you can get it how you want. That being said, with your feedback, they can improve the system- I think being able to set multiple filters with an OR operand is a good idea.

Only thing this feature is currently useful for is a pet egg bag, everything else it is pretty much worthless. No way to have all pet reroll tokens, food and evolve materials to go into a single auto loot bag. No way to have both armor and weapons blue and above to go into a bag. The main thing i wanted from this was to set a bag ONLY for pet related stuff since that is given the lowest priority so it gets deleted in favor of trashy gear, would have also liked to have auto loot completely ignore white gear and lockboxes as well instead of flooding my bags with them.

They need to make the filters so that we can choose as many filter options as we want, until then this feature is a waste of dev time.

@chaosparadox quote:

Get something new with no negative effect on the game. We must complain. 

Guys just add suggestions, to the suggestion area. This was a new feature we didn't need, I personally like it because I now have a bag for eggs that I don't need to move all my eggs to, it auto fills up, and I hide it so it makes shelliums easy. 

Like did it negatively effect your game in any way? If you don't like it, don't use it. This is the QoL changes we need. And sure it's clunky now, but the fact that it was added should answer your question about if they still care about the players. Maybe this was the easiest way to implement it to test if we liked it enough that they should make a better system for it. 

Who knows if you're lucky they will ditch the whole system again so you don't have anything to complain about. 

It would be useful if we had a lot of bags.

I don't know about you but I have one bag for each hero, one for pet item ...

It doesn't leave me with enough bag to auto-collect only Eggs.

As for the solution it's implied in my post and ram1024 put it more clearly : just use checkbox.

also I come back to another idea I had : replacing low level items with higher level items if there is some on the ground. (for Auto-Colect bag only, of course)

For the moment I have to open it and sell all Powerful (and sometimes Epic just to be sure no Mythical/Legendary get scrapped)

There's a system, I dont' have to use it. But I can still want it to get better.

BTW how wil it impact negatively YOUR experience if those suggestion were added ?

@Alhanalem quote:

@Talis Cat quote:

There are categories that cover multiple things. e.g. all gear, all non gear, etc.

Stuff will go into the bags in order of most specific filter to least specific filter. So for instance, if you have a bag set to gear only, and another bag set to legendary, the legendaries will go on one bag and all other gear will go to the gear only bag. Any other items won't go in either.

So with a little trickery you can get it how you want. That being said, with your feedback, they can improve the system- I think being able to set multiple filters with an OR operand is a good idea.

Having Auto-Colect full of gear is allready what happened to me. Only I just want Mythical/Legendary to equip and Epic to craft. See above suggestion about replacing item too.

I think the new system is a HUGE upgrade from what we had before. Now I set one bag to myth, on to legendary, and another to non-gear. Works fantastically for me. Of course, I would love more options (show me stuff with specific secondaries?) but this is a great first step

@Turkish1801 quote:

I think the new system is a HUGE upgrade from what we had before. Now I set one bag to myth, on to legendary, and another to non-gear. Works fantastically for me. Of course, I would love more options (show me stuff with specific secondaries?) but this is a great first step

You manage to fill a 32 slot bag with Legendary ? Lucky you are ...

No, but the filtering allows me to quickly delete the uncommons and rares that I know I won't use, and look thru the good stuff at a later time. Personally, it saves me a huge amount of time  

@Turkish1801 quote:

No, but the filtering allows me to quickly delete the uncommons and rares that I know I won't use, and look thru the good stuff at a later time. Personally, it saves me a huge amount of time  

Well I only have TWO auto collect bag. So I was hoping putting Legendary, Mythical and pet stuff in first bag and crap in the next.

No luck sadly :/

Ahhhh, I understand. Certainly, if I did not have any extra bag, that would be really really tough. I joined up during the Beta, and as part of paying for the game, I got gems that I have used to max my bags. If you enjoy the game, I would HIGHLY suggest investing some gems in the bags, it makes a huge quality of life difference. And you support the game at the same time :)

i have anther problem. i set 2 bag to collect pet eggs and it turn out that only 50% of the eggs we collected in.

+ i relay hope that you could be able to select multiply settings 

i know its beta but still they try hard to get this settings into game (even last weak thy didn't know if they could make it ) probably in next patch this will be fix

Well i'm a Defender Council too ^^  I think about getting the Offer with tower skin.

Still I like having several speciialized bags (on per Hero, one for Pet item/chest, one for spare legendary (armor, and the last for spare legendary Relic) I could get more bags but I don't like having too many of them lol ^^

Still it feels wrong to have a 32 slot bag just for 10 Legendary at best when it could pick Mythical too ...

Another problem is with the full bag warning.

I had the first (Mythical only) empty but the secodnary (junk) full

And there was no warning about it ...

I don't really know how they coulddeal with that, though :/

Sorry for double posting, bad habit I have ... :/