Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Just bought the new Apprentice Halloween outfit

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

So about 16 bucks, or so?  But ya it looks pretty sweet 

It's 1600 gems and I bought the Collector's Edition. So I got a good deal on these gems. Besides I don't mind supporting TE.

It's not like I'm buying all the outfits just the few that appeal to me. Anyway 4 mythical accessories is pretty sweet.

The price for the costumes is way too high and just a shame. 1000 gems are around 10 bucks so nearly every costume is around 10 bucks or higher. Now the new costume costs around 16 bucks, 16 bucks!!!
This game isn't the most famous one to have such prices -> There are other games with like 1000 times more player where the price isn't as high as here.

Yes it's true that those costumes don't give any advantage to people and are purely cosmetic but i believe many people will avoid this game due to high skin prices.

They should lower the costume prices and do something else what costs very much to give people the opportunity to "donate" to them not for skins.

(got the collectors edition by myself and won some gems, so i talk for other people not me :x)

@Carrylex quote:

The price for the costumes is way too high and just a shame. 1000 gems are around 10 bucks so nearly every costume is around 10 bucks or higher. Now the new costume costs around 16 bucks, 16 bucks!!!
This game isn't the most famous one to have such prices -> There are other games with like 1000 times more player where the price isn't as high as here.

Yes it's true that those costumes don't give any advantage to people and are purely cosmetic but i believe many people will avoid this game due to high skin prices.

They should lower the costume prices and do something else what costs very much to give people the opportunity to "donate" to them not for skins.

(got the collectors edition by myself and won some gems, so i talk for other people not me :x)

I dont mind it personally as long as the skins are high quality like the new Dark Arts Apprentice skin. Ive seen it and it has amazing animations and it probably took a lot of work to make a skin like that so its only right for it to have a decent price to it.

Also my family is dirt poor so i cant afford a skin like that but i can at least appreciate the hard work the devs put into making a skin like that for us to enjoy if we do decide to buy it.

The Dark Arts skin was a fun costume to work on and is also my personal favorite just because of all the VFX goodness... Glad you like it and hope to have more awesome costumes for you all soon, and thanks for supporting Trendy :)

@mmaakk quote:

Is this skin limited time purchase like the Skelly pack?

The Dark Arts Apprentice costume isn't a limited-time costume. :)

@Javahawk quote:

The Dark Arts skin was a fun costume to work on and is also my personal favorite just because of all the VFX goodness... Glad you like it and hope to have more awesome costumes for you all soon, and thanks for supporting Trendy :)

Ah it was you?

Cheers for the skin.

Yup it has to be one of my favorites as well. I can't wait to unlock his hooded accessory myself. I'm looking forward to what skins you guys come out with next.