Platinum Trophy for DD2 on the PS4

Dungeon Defenders was a great game. Not only did I get to have a lot of fun with my friends, but i also got to add to my collection of trophies. While I enjoy getting trophies, I'm in it for the long run as I enjoy getting that last symbol of accomplishment that trophy hunters aim for - the glorious Platinum Trophy. After looking at the achievement list on Steam I am beginning to believe that this game may not contain a platinum trophy. I am posting this in hope that I may receive word from a developer on whether or not this will happen. I believe I speak from most trophy hunters when I say that although this is a great game so far, it would add that extra spark that would cause more of us to buy the game while it's still in its pre-alpha stage. Thank you and have a great day!

@68er quote:

Dungeon Defenders was a great game. Not only did I get to have a lot of fun with my friends, but i also got to add to my collection of trophies. While I enjoy getting trophies, I'm in it for the long run as I enjoy getting that last symbol of accomplishment that trophy hunters aim for - the glorious Platinum Trophy. After looking at the achievement list on Steam I am beginning to believe that this game may not contain a platinum trophy. I am posting this in hope that I may receive word from a developer on whether or not this will happen. I believe I speak from most trophy hunters when I say that although this is a great game so far, it would add that extra spark that would cause more of us to buy the game while it's still in its pre-alpha stage. Thank you and have a great day!

Please Trendy, Please let there be a platinum trophy!

Right now there is not even enough content to create trophies.

We cant even reach lvl 50. There's also no story at this time. So why create trophies now?

As long as its a "testing ground" thing while in pre alpha there would be no point in adding trophies right now.

There will be Trophies in the end. Latest would be during end of beta. So just stay patient until then :-)

Playstion requirements since 2001 i think is trophies including platium. It is a requirement to have any game on PlayStation. With that said its a pre alpha most complaining  is for full feature thing. Key word bein pre alpha, google alpha and beta in video gaming.

@Zor quote:

Playstion requirements since 2001 i think is trophies including platium. It is a requirement to have any game on PlayStation. With that said its a pre alpha most complaining  is for full feature thing. Key word bein pre alpha, google alpha and beta in video gaming.

I am sure the original poster understands this is a pre-alpha.  That is why he said "After looking at the achievement list on Steam I am beginning to believe that this game may not contain a platinum trophy "

Clearly, he is asking the devs for their thoughts on the trophies they plan on including with the PS4 full release of the game and IF there is going to be a platinum trophy.

There was no need for the comment about using google to research pre-alpha, alpha and beta.  

For your comment about PS requirements for platinum trophies - there are requirements for a game to have a platinum trophy but not all games do or are required.  Indie games fall into the category of not being required (it all depends on the game and other factors).  I do not know the specific rules but I do know not all games on the PS4 have a platinum trophy.

To answer the OP, though im not a dev im between 99% and 100% sure ps4 will get a platinum trophy. Just because steam doesn't have it means nothing. 

@Zor quote:

This is false. PS trophies werent even implemented until mid 2008. GTA 4 is a prime example. It was released April 2008 without trophies, but a patch was released adding trophies. 

Oh my bad trophy system was on the drawing books in 2001. And for the google alpha and beta and sonys rules too game producers is very valid, because before asking a question it is best too look for the answer that is more than likely in the world. As a paid beta tester i am not allowed too play any game until i understand those rules as to not waste my employers time resources or my own.

Aka professionalism.

And ill now wait for you to be a grammar nazi saying im not professional because of my spelling and grammar

@68er quote:

I have no doubts there will be a plat however as stated before it is still pre-alpha and even the achivements on steam are only in open alpha. Dungeon Defenders 1 had a great trophy list so I have no doubts Dungeon Defenders 2 will follow suit, I would like to see them allow the communit yot vote on a few of the trophies or come up with one.

@Zor quote:

Oh my bad trophy system was on the drawing books in 2001. And for the google alpha and beta and sonys rules too game producers is very valid, because before asking a question it is best too look for the answer that is more than likely in the world. As a paid beta tester i am not allowed too play any game until i understand those rules as to not waste my employers time resources or my own.

Aka professionalism.

And ill now wait for you to be a grammar nazi saying im not professional because of my spelling and grammar

Nobody should bash your grammar, we all have those nights/days where we aren't up to par, though I have to say out of all the posts I have seen you post you seem to always boil it down to you are a game tester etc, put it in your profile and lets move on, im sure you can add more to the conversation then to keep bringing that up.