Sign in to follow this  
JCourtney

Any uber balance changes in coming Oct 27th patch?

Any uber balance changes in coming Oct 27th patch?  Trying to figure out if I should wait on buying the Elemental Chaos Uber in case it gets nerfed or others get buffed.

@JCourtney quote:

Any uber balance changes in coming Oct 27th patch?  Trying to figure out if I should wait on buying the Elemental Chaos Uber in case it gets nerfed or others get buffed.

Nothing has been announced. I can't see any reason not to get EC since it is currently one of two or maybe three (if you count flamethrower) ubers that are actually useful.

I only have the two huntress ubers and have no intention of buying any more so I have over 150 tokens waiting for better ubers.

Well, I've been getting screwed on daily quests as I'm one of the people affected by the bug where they either don't show up or when they do they disappear.  

Well, an uber like the squire cannon one might become usefull, they did anounce a new item build for each of the characters if i'm not mistaken, hoping for a cannon squire amongst them.

@Fraxxion quote:

Well, an uber like the squire cannon one might become usefull, they did anounce a new item build for each of the characters if i'm not mistaken, hoping for a cannon squire amongst them.

From what I saw in the devstream I think it's just 4 new legendary items that have a passive on them. So I don't think it's a full build like hearty blockade or anything like that.

I would wait personally. i dont see it getting nerfed but the devs did say theyre 4 new builds coming out with the patch meaning something might be more viable than the EC might happen. Idk the full extent the changes are supposed to be considering all the devs have really said are 2 new event maps + 4 new builds.