Sign in to follow this  
LeFildaris

Ps4 Update (lvl50, pets etc)

Hello Defenders,

Anyone know when the ps4 version will getting wiped, i can't wait for it (nightmare difficulty etc)?

Ill hope we don't need to wait to long for it like on ps3 version with just 3 dlc ...

During the stream timmy said "first hotfix, then content update and another hotfix" So before that stuff happens.... NO! :-)

Yea have definitely lost a lot of motivation to play this game already becoming boring. Don't see why they didn't release to ps4 what pc allready had up to this point 

@Csb2147 quote:

Yea have definitely lost a lot of motivation to play this game already becoming boring. Don't see why they didn't release to ps4 what pc allready had up to this point.

Because they said we are geting everything the pc has. 

And that also means the Stuff before wipeageddon.

Thx for playing early acess hats, survivor costumes for each class and the pet.

If they would have started where the pc is then others like me would be mad at them for nit giving us the same chances.

Yes but this has been going on a long enough time to wipe everything.  A couple weeks is all we really needed to get the characters to level 25. Now not much of a point in playing anymore knowing everything I find upgrade or do will be gone.  

I feel your pain Csb2147.  4 toons sitting at 25 for a while now just waiting for the bump to 50.  It is hard to maintain the love depending on your play style.  I personally just randomly jump in lower level matches to help new defenders learn some basics and assist where they are stuck.  Helps kill the time and hopefully helps the ps4 crowd pick up a tip or two in becoming better players and better teammates.  keeping my fingers crossed that hotfix 1 is followd up by wipeageddon pretty quickly and that we don't have to wait another month+ for it after hotfix.

@RockGotti quote:

Wish we would get an ETA/time window for it all.. ive lost all motivation to play now unfortunately

Same thing happened to me, as soon as I got the game my mind set was to max out everything, then I read about the wipe on the title screen. total buzz kill :(

A few weeks for you to get 25. Thats invaild. Testing phase for ps4 to fix the ps4 bugs. This tropic is a troll topic.

Please look through the forums before you post, more than likely your question  has been asked and answered. 

This is also an alpha and you paid for the privilege to be a games tester dont complain when the company whats to do a better job than last time

Stay calm build towers.

If your bored go play other things while waiting im sure you have a games collection bigger than one game.

zor -> why is a few weeks invalid?   It didn't take me that long to get all my characters to level 25 then again, I have a good group of friends and we all helped each other clear boards and farm gear.  Once I was able to run Incursion hard boards by myself, leveling a new character to 25 took hours to do.  How quickly you get to level 25 is really up to how much you play and how hard you work at it.

BTW, DD2 for the PS4 is PRE-ALPHA.  That is what the message on the main screen says to me.  Is yours different?

Oh, a few weeks to create ps4 content. It isnt as easy as copy and paste. You seem too think the time frame is for the users. A minor part yes but the most part its for the company. 

Lets look at the witcher 3. Of blood and wine has been finished 100% already fleshed out. Just bug testing and something else to do (not my department  so no idea) you will not see it for a month or two. I like to call it the perfection phase. Think of a game as a work of art you are creating. Everyone wants their work of art to be the best they can so in some cases you have to spend more time to get it too that point