Paid and downloaded DD2 loaded up the application and the game refuses  to find a game session and keeps  me at titile screen after i press the X button to play... LOOPS. I have restarted my ps4 ,deleted app reinstalled app just get same bug. I know its in alpha state but seeing my friends play while im stuck with this problem especially after paying to play is...FRUSTRATING.  Please i need a quick response/solution for this issue THANK YOU.

Its pre alpha with lots of bugs. Its unfortunate but we were all warned before buying it. 

My go to response for just about all anoying bugs are restarting ps4 or uninstall/reinstall. 

Seeing youve done that, You're probably dealing with is highly populated servers. Its happend quite a few times ranging from half hour to over night. 

Hello,

I've notified the community manager about this thread. While you wait for a response, I would advise you to fill out Trendy's create a ticket form. This will get you the quickest result in most cases. Thank you for your understanding, and welcome to the forum!

[[128108,users]] That does sound like it's very frustrating and we've been working with a couple people who have had a similar issue.  What we know so far is that it is generally intermittent - meaning there's a chance you may be able to play at some point soon.  To help us figure out what specific sort of problem you're running into please let us know what country you are trying to log in from and when you were trying to play?

Then make sure that you are logged into PSN and that no accounts aged under 12 are logged into the PS4 at the same time that you are trying to log in.  If that doesn't work, try configuring you router following these instructions:

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203508854-How-to-unlock-TCP-UDP-ports-for-DD-II

And if that doesn't work please update the thread. 

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Akasta954 That does sound like it's very frustrating and we've been working with a couple people who have had a similar issue.  What we know so far is that it is generally intermittent - meaning there's a chance you may be able to play at some point soon.  To help us figure out what specific sort of problem you're running into please let us know what country you are trying to log in from and when you were trying to play?

Then make sure that you are logged into PSN and that no accounts aged under 12 are logged into the PS4 at the same time that you are trying to log in.  If that doesn't work, try configuring you router following these instructions:

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203508854-How-to-unlock-TCP-UDP-ports-for-DD-II

And if that doesn't work please update the thread. 

Sent you a DM

@Alhanalem quote:

Hello,

I've notified the community manager about this thread. While you wait for a response, I would advise you to fill out Trendy's create a ticket form. This will get you the quickest result in most cases. Thank you for your understanding, and welcome to the forum!

I have tried  a it wont submit idk why

• 4 weeks later...