Sign in to follow this  
Akasta954

PS4 CANT GET PAST MAIN MENU

Paid and downloaded DD2 loaded up the application and the game refuses  to find a game session and keeps  me at titile screen after i press the X button to play... LOOPS. I have restarted my ps4 ,deleted app reinstalled app just get same bug. I know its in alpha state but seeing my friends play while im stuck with this problem especially after paying to play is...FRUSTRATING.  Please i need a quick response/solution for this issue THANK YOU.

The reason I'm replying to this old thread is because I googled this problem I was having and this was the first link that showed up. 

I'm having this same problem A LOT... i beat a map (or sometimes when i first start up the game) and can't continue to the next map... it kicks me out to the main menu and it takes me 20-40min to get back to any tavern. Every time i tried to load up a tavern or continue campaign, it just keeps me on the main menu. I notice this thread was made 1 1/2 years ago...... what has Trendy been doing this whole time and why did they release the Free-To-Play version when the game isn't finished/fixed??  My guess is that the sales started slowing down for all the early access versions, so Trendy decided to go ahead and finally release f2p.

Anyway, how this is STILL HAPPENING over a whole year later?!?! Get your stuff together Trendy!