Transcendent Matching Set

Hello guy,

I was reading a guide on how to start getting into nightmare hardcore, and they said that the first priority was to get a transcendent set. My characters are not at 78 yet but I did receive one cube and a piece of enchanted leather trans helmet. I was wondering if anyone is willing to trade a transcendent set for a cube.

Are you looking for tower or DPS?

There are plenty of us here that would be very willing to get you started. Transcendent is not terribly hard for us more established players to come across,

@Caimen0 quote:

There are plenty of us here that would be very willing to get you started. Transcendent is not terribly hard for us more established players to come across,

I believe that I would much prefer a tower set, because I would like to build more so by my self. I also figured that transcendent gear is nothing special when there are many with ultimate. 

@Rappers Delight quote:

@Caimen0 quote:

I believe that I would much prefer a tower set, because I would like to build more so by my self. I also figured that transcendent gear is nothing special when there are many with ultimate. 

There are not to many with Ult sets, More like few people with many of them. But yea, Trans sets are not hard to aquire anymore if youa re in the late game and are consistently farming. I do have some few of them so if you want some contact me on steam. For my steam go in my profile :)

@Moonwalk quote:

@Rappers Delight quote:

@Caimen0 quote:

There are not to many with Ult sets, More like few people with many of them. But yea, Trans sets are not hard to aquire anymore if youa re in the late game and are consistently farming. I do have some few of them so if you want some contact me on steam. For my steam go in my profile :)

more like few with many of them XD. lmao I'm dead rn