Sign in to follow this  
ShnooShnoo

Had to share!

Seeing as my Girlfriend could really care less and I cant currently play with my friends I thought I would share this great news to everyone! I just got further than I have ever gotten in NM4 playing solo in Liferoot! I made it to wave 7/7 then lost to the triple ogres but managed to take one of them with me.

My Team comp: Trap Huntress, Frosty Power Apprentice, Barricade Squire, DPS Huntress

Managed to finish looting and get back to tavern just before the maintenance started. Have not even had a chance to see if i got any upgrades for my traptress or dps huntress but i am crossing my fingers with two legendary drops. Now if only I could find some decent people to finish maps with!

@Riseishu quote:

There is hope... there is really hope for humanity <3 thank you good sir <3

Glad i could restore your faith in humanity!

@A_Cup_Of_Water quote:

Wow man nice ill be up there soon still stuck at soloing nm2 XD

It takes time, a really really long time, to find the gear with just the right stats that you are looking for. So... is the cup half full or half empty? Personally I think the cup is always full as no matter how much liquid is in the cup the rest is always full of air!

Hey mate! If you're in european servers, i can join you. I'm almost 700 ipwr and i mainly play tank squire and dps/trap huntress. I also have a tower monk to help you :)

Let me know, this is my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theoverlard/

Thank you in advance!

@Lord Business quote:

Hey mate! If you're in european servers, i can join you. I'm almost 700 ipwr and i mainly play tank squire and dps/trap huntress. I also have a tower monk to help you :)

Let me know, this is my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theoverlard/

Thank you in advance!

+1 Good Player

Update: The legendaries were garbage but some of the epics were actually upgrades for both my dps and trap huntress. Was even able to throw some of the gear on my monk for stronger AA.

@Lord Business quote:

Thank you in advance!

I am not in the European region, West Coast America. Though if they fix the matchmaking i would be happy to play with ya and kick some ogres out of Etheria!

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

That's awesome and these are the posts I like to read.

Nice job.

Ya there tends to be a lot of negativity on the forums. Its kinda sad. 

@LastTourniquet quote:

And here I am still working on getting my last character to lvl50. *sheds a tear* you are an inspiration to us all *starts clapping* truly a man among men.

It took me quite some time to get 6 characters to lvl 50. Then there is the whole getting the "right" gear to drop for each of your level 50 characters...... thats where the real time sink is!

Good job man wave 7 is a repair fest so if you can get the service call passive on your dps or squire that helps a lot keeping the walls healthy. The boost sphere to reduce wall damage helps along with increased range on your frost towers.