Sign in to follow this  
Geis

Lower the difficulty of the Free/EndGame but add build time

Time will make this game more strategy like DD1. I miss DD1 when we all talk about how to setup our defense in limit time.

I feel boring to farm and farm, and we all use trap setup in NM.

Build-time limits definitely have a place in a DD-game, but I would personally prefer it if they were an alternative path.

Ideally, players can choose:

• Build-time limit, but 'easier' mobs
  • No limit, but tougher mobs

Both of the above would always give the same rewards, so it becomes player choice in what they find the most compelling (whether by 'fun', 'efficiency', or any other player-chosen metric).

The only con to the above is that it would require more 'balancing' efforts by Trendy. From the PoV of a player, I think it's worth it.

I feel it is time for hardcore modes so a limited build time and no respawn in wave, but increased IPWR drops. That way you can bridge the IPWR gap between NM levels without leeching other players like so so so many are trying to do now.

I think its time to add build time mode, before add too many maps. This game need more balance. Why all traps? 

@Geis quote:

I think its time to add build time mode, before add too many maps. This game need more balance. Why all traps? 

I'm sure the balance will come and then nobody will use traps anymore.  Everyone will just use the one best thing like always. 

No build timer is one of the things I love most about DD2. DD1 is a game I really used to love... the build timer just made it difficult to keep loving it.

Now I can finally discuss builds with others or also just relax while building.

I have more than enough stress at work so I am looking for games without time pressure. ^^

If they fix up a server list, this could be a great idea.  When you start a match, be it public or private, you get to choose to have build time or not.  Then that'd be something we could see on a server list.
I for one don't mind not having the build time.  Sure, can't AFK as easily, but hey, what's fun about that?