Warum kann ich mit lv 35 nicht Plussen (Ausrüsten+Plussen Ausrüstung Upgraden) / Why can not I with lvl 35 pluses (+ pluses finishing equipment upgrading)

ich stellte fest das es bei mir mit 34 zum plussen nicht gin. nun hat ich lv 35 gemacht. naja wie soll ich sagen dann konnte ich die oma sehen mal kurz rein schauen. tja dann ar es wohl bin dann mit einem frei flug raus. logte mich wieder ein tja dann wars das kommt jedes mal Unlock by reaching level 34 (entriegelung durch erreichen von stufe 34) ich bin 35. game neu installiert nichts bringt was immer wieder das gleiche.

WAS MACH ICH FALSCH MIT LV 35(79% 36)  -----     What am I wrong with LV 35 (79% 36)I

realized that it was not gin with me with 34 to pluses. Now I did lv 35th Well how can I say I was the granny's see briefly look pure. Well then there ar probably went with a free flight out. logte me again Well then wars that comes every time Unlock by reaching level 34 (unlocking by reaching level 34) I'm 35. Game reinstalled nothing brings what always the same.

Hu, as a non-native english speaker your english is really confusing me.

Actually, I did not understood what you were trying to express. 

Any help from someone who can translate from german?

He means, that he can't upgrade his gear. He is above level 34 (he is 35) and can't upgrade gear. He tried relog and restart and reinstall but it still sais "unlock by reaching level 34".

now I understand nothing more (Still says) I am Adebt that I have made when you said that? please more to information. Also have already contacted supporter, but until now no reply) if anyone knows please for further information. thank you

das habe ich vergessen. gestern nach eu zeit konnte ich ja mit dieser oma reden und war auch an ausprobieren und dann wie immer server war weg und seit dem kommt diese oma nicht mehr mit der man ja anklicken muss.

I forgot. yesterday after European time I could even talk to this granny and was also to try to and then, as always, server off and since they no longer comes with the oma one must click.

Problem recognized: it is totally misleading and described so that everyone from which he comes is lv 34 and can make it. No irtum so you need to make up there where you get your ped the complete maps. whether you're there 34th is not important. the dsollte one but modify or describe better.