Having Error 5000/2003? Please help us out.

• My Location: Europe - France
  • My Friend's Location: Europe - France
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] OR "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] OR "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] OR "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] OR "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."

Does it on both side.

• My Location: Europe - UK, Milton Keynes 
  • My Friend's Location: Europe - UK, Milton Keynes
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error #2003
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error #2003
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error #2003

• My Location: Singapore
  • My Friend's Location: Singapore
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] Matchmaking Error ""The game you attempted to join is currently unavailable, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] Matchmaking Error "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailable, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] Matchmaking Error "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailable, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] Matchmaking Error "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailable, please try again."

• My Location: EU Germany
  • My Friend's Location: EU Germany
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern:Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map):Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map):Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]]
  • Joining social tavern: Error [[7934,hashtags]] (need some tries)

Did u think about that the server load of dayshift EU is compensated by other nightshift timezones on world?

My location: Denmark

I get the 2003 error: Server exceeded request when trying to join a public game.

I have 3 situations for you since me and 3 others are trying to get this done.

• My Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands Fibre optic ISP.
  • My Friend's Location: Zwanenburg, Netherlands
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • My Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
  • My Friend's Location: Zwanenburg
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7948,hashtags]] error, the matc you tried to join is currently unavailable.
  • My Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
  • My Friend's Location: Haarlem Netherlands

• My Location: Denmark, Randers
  • My Friend's Location: Denmark, Esbjerg
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] (or matchmaking error)
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] (or matchmaking error)
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] (or matchmaking error)
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error [[7934,hashtags]] (or matchmaking error)

• My Location: Romania
  • My Friend's Location: Sweden
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work;"The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; "The game you attempted to join is currently unavailabe, please try again."

1 hour ? It's more about one whole day according to answers... and 10 hours for sure for me...

And still have no feedback about what they're doing and how it goes... Please Mr. Wall, give us some news !

One day people will understand that Private Servers hosting litteraly THE WORLD is a cancer... But, that day is obviously not today...
Moreover... DD2 absolutely don't need to run that way. DD1 online system was enough

They just repeated Eternity's (and lot of other games) mistake... Because nowadays it's TRENDY... (I see what u did there...)
And now, it's been a long day we can't play with friends.  That never happened on DD1...

But nvm... Still waiting... at least for news !

• My Location: US - IL
  • My Friend's Location: NZ
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern:Didn't Work; Error [[8259,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern:Didn't Work; Error [[8259,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map):Didn't Work; Error [[8259,hashtags]]
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map):Didn't Work; Error [[8259,hashtags]]

and all the same error by me trying to join through steam.

• My Location: South Afica
  • My Friend's Location: South Africa
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error # 5002 (Matchmaking ERROR)
  • Invited My Friend to My Social Tavern: Worked/Didn't Work; Error # 5002 (Matchmaking ERROR)
  • Invited My Friend to My Private Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error # 5002 (Matchmaking ERROR)
  • Invited My Friend to My Public Match (an actual map): Worked/Didn't Work; Error # 5002 (Matchmaking ERROR)

Tried it both ways using the Steam "Join game" and "Invite to game"

But two of my friends can play together fine.