Anyone else losing focus?

First off, this isn't a complaining post, quite the opposite actually, I am hoping to ideas on things to keep doing as I have all 4 characters at 25, have toyed with multiple builds on each level and played with different weapons.

What are you all doing to keep interest going until we get past the wipe? Need something new to do to keep my Defending skills honed :P

Solo every map on 25+++ hard incursion it can be done. Could try getting all four betsy weapons but I killed her 20 times and only got the staff.

Been busy, so I haven't become too bored yet. The quicker the wipe gets here the better for everyone though imo. It does feel like a waste of time doing all this farming for nothing really. I'm also not committing that much to it yet for that very reason. 

Yeah I have a couple characters at 25 but as of now I'll just have a game or 2 when I get a spare 10 minutes. Wont be devoting too much more time to the game until the wipe

Got all my characters to 25, now i'll take a rest from the game and wait until the wipe, no real reason to grind if we gonna lose everything!