OK, Hey everyone, Am making this thread as a way for us to learn. Any in game tips do share :)

Right to get started. am not pointing fingers and am no expert , still learning but every tip will make us better :) 

Placing the towers. Why do most players cover all towers around the place that needs defending ? this makes it harder than it should. in my view a defence is thinning the adds down before they reach the crystal.

My fav way- When i place up a defence and the monk players place the electric aura close to me or my defence so that i can keep them locked and stunned with my weapon that can drench them with water for a combo with monks tower. And lets not forget Apprentice tornado working with drench :)

also the dummy tower is a lot effective. place them in a right way they can be very deadly e.g dummy close to electric tower.

I rather have Apprentice. place towers for damage towards goblins over me putting my squire cannons. 

don't waste build points when not needed e.g covering the map with aura towers does not help if the goblins wont get touched.

don't be afraid to try something because don't forget were in testing still so get the practice and play around with combos. don't just give mana scared you might make a mess. Try and you will getter better :) 

its fun building :P

share if anyone has ideas or anything they don't agree with. want to make sure everyone gets good :)

ok well the best tip I can give is decide what one stat is most important for your build and stack that as high as possible or find a balance between two of them and focus just on your primary stat(s)

if you build you want def pow to make your auras/towers/traps hit hard.  

def speed makes them attack more often.

def health is for making stronger walls.

hero damage helps your normal and secondary attacks hit harder and your crits to be bigger.

hero health, psychical def, and magical def are for making your hero (Squire) harder to kills by enemies, especially bosses.

ability power means your skills do more damage.

if you build you are gonna focus on def pow/spd or def health depending on if you are making defenses that do damage or walls

if you tank you want health and either physical/magical defense 

if you are making a dps character hero damage or ability damage depending on if you rely more on primary and secondary attacks or use your skills a lot to do the bulk of your damage.

Hey [[99596,users]] :)

I think the reason most people put defenses around the crystal is because it localizes defenses and makes it easier to repair and upgrade.

You can place your defenses and build your heroes whichever way you want. You just have to find a build and play style that works for you. 

In the end, if the Crystal survives, it doesn't matter how you build :)

[[122211,users]]   thank you for that information :) thers few things i actually didnt nw thnx for the share, i just noticed i made few stat mistakes lol gonna have correct it,  btw does the green mana have stat or gear effect that reduces cost ?

[[93890,users]]  by all means defenders can protect the crystal however works, i do agree as long as the crystal survives , defend anyway possible. I personally struggle with such close defend lol but am sure others make good use of it and i totally get how makes easier to repair etc. but one wrong move :P  

@DefendWay quote:

asawasa5   thank you for that information :) thers few things i actually didnt nw thnx for the share, i just noticed i made few stat mistakes lol gonna have correct it,  btw does the green mana have stat or gear effect that reduces cost ? 

i have not found any gear that reduces the cost of building defenses.  All you can do is find that perfect balance between building more defenses and upgrading what you got.  

1. Never upgrade walls and geyser traps. Both are used for holding back enemies not dps. Each upgrade cost more green crystals for less than 10% defense health gain.

2. Compare the same types of defense with other players. If your defense is more than 10% weaker to another player, sell your defenses and give your green crystals to that player to build it for the team.

Don't use walls to defend a two boss lane they will clip on each other and walk over the walls. Funny when I saw this happen sad when I lost because of it. Serenity aura and a squire's shield is the best way to hold boss lanes.

When comparing defense stats to other players I encountered something where our defenses both showed different stats. On his screen his stats were better on mine they were better. So we had to send screenshots of our character pages to each other...