Sign in to follow this  
Accidental Potion

GOOD NEWS- DAILY BUG

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, YOU CAN COMPLETE BUGGED DAILIES! I don't think its consistent but a friend had it happen while we were doing ramparts incursion and I tested it when we got back with my mission Dragon Egg

Example: Get a "Kill 500 enemies with traps" daily, disappears upon joining the map, get popup saying completed. Pretty sure he got the tokens but we didn't check the number before.

Example 2: Get "Complete The Ramparts Incursion" daily when you login. It bugs and disappears when you join the map. When you complete the map you still get the XP and the tokens. Tokens confirmed.

Example 3: Get a "Hatch 1 Dragon egg", have no egg so go play some maps to find one. Disappears straight away. Find a dragon egg 2 maps later. Hatch it and get that XP and pet food!

So go do all the normal daily stuff and see what you can get :) Please post if you have any success to see if its consistent or we were just lucky. We were in a private tavern for reference.

@PandynatorDD quote:

Chose the 8 incursions quest. It's gone from the list. Maybe I get the reward after doing 8 of them anyway from what you are implying?

Looks like that was the case for Accidental Potion.

Do test this out yourself, if you experience the bug. The feedback on this would tremendously help. If, by any chance, i encounter such a bug - i will be sure to test it myself, if it's a visual thing.

Have noticed a few times now that my daily has disappeared and later on I've randomly gained some tokens so I wouldn't be surprised.

@Cuddles quote:

Have noticed a few times now that my daily has disappeared and later on I've randomly gained some tokens so I wouldn't be surprised.

Now that you mention it, happened to me too.

All of mine disappeared too. I completed one of the 3, so it appears that the quests are still there, just invisible. Unfortunately I can't remember what my other 2 dailies were. :(

So the issue is currently being investigated by https://dungeondefenders.com/2/user/59727
LikeThatWhenIGotHere

So if you have the issue it may help him to tell him your username so he has access to more profile data.

@PandynatorDD quote:

Chose the 8 incursions quest. It's gone from the list. Maybe I get the reward after doing 8 of them anyway from what you are implying?

That is what I found and what others are saying. It seems like they are just dropped off the list but stay active.

@White2015 quote:

I choose daily mission " defeat 2000 with aura" and when I back to tavern, I found it disappear.

Also no rewards.

You probably didn't get 2000 kills with auras in that map. Once it disappears you can still complete it. Use auras again on another map and you should get the reward. Keep an eye on your tokens!

@Accidental Potion quote:

So the issue is currently being investigated by https://dungeondefenders.com/2/user/59727
LikeThatWhenIGotHere

So if you have the issue it may help him to tell him your username so he has access to more profile data.

@PandynatorDD quote:

That is what I found and what others are saying. It seems like they are just dropped off the list but stay active.

@White2015 quote:

I choose daily mission " defeat 2000 with aura" and when I back to tavern, I found it disappear.

Also no rewards.

You probably didn't get 2000 kills with auras in that map. Once it disappears you can still complete it. Use auras again on another map and you should get the reward. Keep an eye on your tokens!

Yes, after read this, I tried it in Onslaught, and it works, I got the reward. Thanks :D