Sign in to follow this  
vstachu

Reroll pet ability item ( broken )

I played for 33 hours in last 2 weeks  and i never found Reroll pet ability item I played all modes I farmed onslaught  and nothing. this is clearly broken

Odd, I was playing NM yesterday, and onslaught hard for powerleveling some friends, and the reroll items were dropping at a good rate for me. I'll try and keep an eye out right now, maybe they broke something.

I just got one at round 18 of Onslaught Hard on Siphon Site D. For Onslaught, maybe they start dropping on a higher amount of waves, or you are simply getting really unlucky. Never lucky BabyRage. I will keep an eye out for NM later today.

30 hours its not unlucky its bug 
im specifically talking about reroll ability item rest reroll items i get all the time

Oh I see, I'll keep an eye out for that instead then ;). Yeah after 30 hours that sounds like a bug. I don't know if others have experienced this as well.

By the way, with reroll ability item you mean the one that rerolls attack damage/attack rate? Or the one that rerolls the character stats?

Ahhhh that might be just the problem here ToxicCaterpillar. I immediately thought he just meant one of the two reroll items that are in the game currently. Thanks.

@vstachu quote:

30 hours its not unlucky its bug 
im specifically talking about reroll ability item rest reroll items i get all the time

i've gotten abour 3 reroll items and 2 to 3 eggs in a single map

@Cyrius quote:

By the way, with reroll ability item you mean the one that rerolls attack damage/attack rate? Or the one that rerolls the character stats?

Im talking about item that allow you to reroll Pet Ability ( the one  you can use by pressing "X" )

[[61875,users]]
quote:

I'm pretty sure the Reroll Pet Ability items are not in-game. They briefly mentioned it on the Dev Stream, I believe it is a bug. 

i hope its not true and i didnt waisted hours

@vstachu quote:

@Cyrius quote:

Im talking about item that allow you to reroll Pet Ability ( the one  you can use by pressing "X" )

ToxicCaterpillar quote:

I'm pretty sure the Reroll Pet Ability items are not in-game. They briefly mentioned it on the Dev Stream, I believe it is a bug. 

i hope its not true and i didnt waisted hours

They aren't implemented in game yet, so it isn't a bug.