Hey there I figured I'd just post this here.  I was playing some NM1 on the Forbidden Ruins map and experienced an Ogre that was stuck in spawn.  After waiting 30 minutes hoping it'll die or something I decided to just leave the game.  new Screenshot of the incident and hopefully this issue gets addressed to prevent any more inconveniences.

You can kill it slowly by spamming the 1 key. Takes some time but he dies eventually.

I would guess it is a multiple spawn bug that happens. To many mobs spawn at once preventing the mobs from walking down the path and then getting stuck.

Did you also report this through the tavernkeeper? He's behind the counter at any tavern. That would probably be the best way to handle this. Cheers!

Yeah it's a huuuuuuuge pain in the butt. I am doing Onslaught on Siphon Site D as we speak, and just like two days ago I need to remake the whole level while I am on a huge wave number. So I totally feel you there, they should address this ASAP. Freaking minibosses don't die automatically :( RIP.

Hahahahahahha wow you actually still went for it. A for effort, seriously. But you were probably better off just remaking heehee.