Sign in to follow this  
Lusitainia

Huntress Trap Health

I seem to recall that Huntress Traps would display their charges in "Defense View," but they no longer show up while in that mode now. I can see why it was removed as it would crate a large amount of confusion; however, it I find it made traps easier to manage and a way to measure the use of what traps in an area with ease.

I would like an option to re-enable traps showing their charges in the defense view again, because I find it so needlessly complicated to check each trap's health to find the one you hovered over and saw in the red.

(Defense View being the view of traps/auras/towers/walls health (but not traps), ranges and the like, using default key Shift).

I think that it should be added to shift view. Don't see why it is not already. 

Also, a hot key to toggle health bars of defenses on and off would be dope as well. 

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue. Traps used to display their charges in defense view, I fully expect them to show again in the future. Saying that, I do quite like the idea of an alternate toggle health key just to monitor durability rather than show everything including tower/trig range, cool idea.

I could see the downside of this in that where do we put in these options? Or would you need to add a whole new view for ranges vs. health? The amount of options you would need to cover what people want is too much I would think but the fact they removed the traps charges from showing and kept everything else showing seems backward in some ways. If you were to add in the select-able options where do you even put that in options? Would need to be a whole new tab of options just for customizing Defense View.