Sign in to follow this  
RogueHero

List of Must, Should, Can, Later Improvements [after playing 60h up to NM3]

Hi there,

I am not sure if any dev is gonna read this, so I wont waste my and your time explaining everything in detail; just  a small list we could discuss further:

a) MUST: Make loot light beams toggle-able

b) MUST: Inventory handling

• smaller bags so more items fit next to each other; keep 32 slots
  • possibility to drop items on the bag in the list to move it OR make more bags fit on the screen (button to show a list maybe or very small icons)
  • Improve Filter for Items over ALL bags (hero, item level, ...) I wanna play the game not clean up the inventory every fracking time

b2) SHOULD: Make those bags with character-icon ONLY for those characters to pick up stuff or limit bags to certain characters somehow

b3) MUST: Restore balance in the XP rewards; cant be that I have to farm EASY to get good XP for my lvl 36 squire

c) SHOULD: Better match making including: more ppl to talk to in the tavern or globally; better ways to find ppl with high iPWR

c2) MUST: Friends Menu in-game; not via STEAM

d) SHOULD: Player names in game next to the icon

e) CAN: Show player level in tavern "ESC" menu

f) CAN: DPS Meter in matches

g) CAN: Maybe a little less loot spam - just a little?

h) LATER: More campaigns, it is already getting boring after 40h of gameplay

Also leveling a char from 32 onward is a pain in the ass. I want to be able to farm end game not midgame

Thank you for your time ready my suggestions

Regards

update 18.10: added b2,b3,c2

I really like the idea of less loot spam and gear being worth more gold to balance it out. I probably will not buy extra inventory slots so when loot spams like it does my inventory gets really full really quickly and i end up losing some good stuff 

a) Loot beams should only shine if there is an upgrade or a legendary

b) I agree with this, icons in bags must be smaller, it's to little information and so much scrolling, item filters / auto sell green needed

c) Match making is pretty bad atm, with the amount of maps and difficulties playerbase is extremely fragmented. Really no reason not to leech off of someone so you can start farming nm3 or 2 as soon as you hit 50

I bought like 4 bags 32 slots. Being only one Char it worked with the given ones, but having 4 characters I had to get more bags. Which  gave me just another idea I have to add to the list ^^

@ephixagames quote:

a) Loot beams should only shine if there is an upgrade or a legendary

"Upgrade" isn't a good idea. The game isn't going to be able to tell if x is a direct upgrade because of passives and builds. Sometimes items that're 40 ipwr lower are still better.