Sign in to follow this  
Droelie

NM4 incursions seems impossible ( except the first map ) even with HIGH END geared characters

Me and my friends started to grind NM4 Incursion first map, which i feel like is very easy at the moment. When we want to do other nm4 incursions we get a much and much harder time, and we wont even clear the first wave. All of my friends i play with on nm4 are highly geared and close to perfect gear and its still `Impossible` to do other maps than NM4 Incursion.

We work on this tho figuring out new builds on those maps but not with much succes. even with the perfect builders in building phase and full dps heroes to support the lanes are not enough on any other NM4 Incursion maps. Although NM4 Incursion Liferoot would be possible, BUT... IT ONLY DROPS GRAY AND GREEN ITEMS... that would be a nice fix too.

Are we just not good enough to do these maps or do we lack strategy. we are geared over ipwr 700 with all the build variations and we kinda stuck on the first map of NM4 Incursion

Been doing this now for a while with 4 people even with communication through Teamspeak, skype etc.

They're doable but people will just pick whatever is the easiest with the most loot.

Incursions are also not scaling properly so are easier than they're suppose to be.

I have not seen anyone do betsy nm4 on twitch. There's not much a community feel to the game. They need to get leaderboards in.

how can you put leaderboards in when game is so random, there is nothing working well tavern, there is no matchmaking, all pug is a big random leech

leaderboards would only force ppl to solo even more

first of all they shoudl enforce a fun and sane multiplayer gameplay which is TOTALLYU LACKING atm

@mokn quote:

They're doable but people will just pick whatever is the easiest with the most loot.

Incursions are also not scaling properly so are easier than they're suppose to be.

I have not seen anyone do betsy nm4 on twitch. There's not much a community feel to the game. They need to get leaderboards in.

I agree, some NM4 incursions are hard and not really worth doing because of getting the same common loots. But 3 of them I put on farm (Gates, Ramparts, Liferoot) because they give different boss loots but, sadly, Liferoot is broken and don't spawn any bosses.

Tried doing NM4 Betsy over and over these past few days but can't defeat wave 5 cause Betsy OP. :(

In fact, i manage to pass 3 of the nm4 inc map several times but you're totally right on the gap difficulties.

The deference lvl between the first map and others are  .... fck huge. 

We can pas the first map only with 2 players but impossible for the others if we're not 4 with high high dps  (22k+ hero dmg) and 1 really big tank (1700 p.res 1000 m.res) with a big coordination and some luck for no bugs and resistance lane. (Think the main problem for us are the flying.  For the first map, it's easy because you have so few of them and you can care just the lane)

So the interest of playing the other maps is .... 0 ? (maybe 1 time or 2 for the challenge but after it's useless).

And same as you for betsy nm4. Impossible to pass. We made lot of test with high gears (315k walls / 2.6k explo trap etc etc) but impossible to kill Betsy ...

So, we just farm some nm4 inc first map while playing others games (only 1 build possible, 0 tests more to do since towers are not usable. In fact, we manage to pass nm4 inc first map with tower build : canon + flame towers, several times. But it's pretty hard and when you see how it's easy with traps ...)

I posted a thread in Suggestions forum for "Future of towers build meta" to find a solution to make others builds usable and give us more strat and search to do for endgame but no answers yet.

Dante Zorrender

Trendy's never been good at watching their 'power creep'.
They'll respond with this by releasing higher level gear.
And then people will complain content has become too easy.
So, they'll release a higher difficulty.
Rather than just balance the game.
Look at the first game...and look at this game.  The Apprentice is still lacking in the tower department compared to the squire.  I've already noticed it at level 20 between my cousin's squire and my apprentice.

I HOPE they don't add any more 'difficulties' or 'item tiers', and they stick with making sure their game is balanced first.

I agree the creep in power has made the difficulties relatively easy outside of campaign...

A good way to potentially make rewards in higher difficulties could be ample chances to get tokens, while the gear not being so strong it makes the difficulty a joke. I do find the legendary gear itself still very hard to find, though. Of course, even Epic armour is enough to make the waves a easy. I'd honestly find incentive to play difficult still, if not for the challenge then at least for something that's more limited.

However, maybe it's because the difficulty is mostly stat based. I don't know how else the difficulty could be increased in a meaningful way, though...

@diekthx quote:

Look at the first game...and look at this game.  The Apprentice is still lacking in the tower department compared to the squire.  I've already noticed it at level 20 between my cousin's squire and my apprentice.

Well both the Apprentice and the Squire are lacking in the tower department as they are both completely out matched by Huntress Traps. (not including Frost Tower)

@Lewp quote:
Well both the Apprentice and the Squire are lacking in the tower department as they are both completely out matched by Huntress Traps. (not including Frost Tower)

So I've recently heard.  Another reason to hope they focus on balancing rather than adding more content right now.

Plenty of untouched content from the lack of balance.