Sign in to follow this  
Alhanalem

Jester Update Feedback Thread

No. Both for technical (no room on equip screen and likely odd behavior) and gameplay (Jester is already strong as a dps) reasons.

@Alhanalem quote:

No. Both for technical (no room on equip screen and likely odd behavior) and gameplay (Jester is already strong as a dps) reasons.

Oky Doky.  Just thought 2 wep slots could be 1 wep and 1 shield would work, but I see now, I guess a shield item equip is separate and not the same as a dual wep equip.

Thanks

Hi all,

I just ran up the latest update today with a new level 1 Jester builder, to check out the new changes.

But...my Jester needs to be level 7 before being able to build any towers. Is this expected? From reading the release notes there were changes to make solo Jester more viable, are you meant to use another character to help level to 7 (or be a "DPS" and then swap) before playing a builder Jester or something? Feel like I'm missing something here...

(Probably not the right place, but the latest update zapped all my video/gfx settings...is that a known issue?)

@dropchid quote:

Hi all,

I just ran up the latest update today with a new level 1 Jester builder, to check out the new changes.

But...my Jester needs to be level 7 before being able to build any towers. Is this expected? From reading the release notes there were changes to make solo Jester more viable, are you meant to use another character to help level to 7 (or be a "DPS" and then swap) before playing a builder Jester or something? Feel like I'm missing something here...

(Probably not the right place, but the latest update zapped all my video/gfx settings...is that a known issue?)

The first new tower is level 1 and the second is level 3. Did you create a brand new character after the update? or use an existing one.

If you use an existing character, we can't update the hotkeys on that character, so you need to set them up yourself. To do this, open the radial menu (middle mouse), select Defenses, and mouse over each tower and press and hold a number key for about 1 second. e.g. press and hold 6 while moused over the Jack in the Box to set it to hotkey slot 6.

For new characters, we have the default hotkeys updated. We just can't change the hot keys for existing characters.