Hey Defender's,

I'm guessing your looking at this because you were recently kicked from a game or couldn't matchmake.  Playverse has unfortunately run into some issues and we're working to get everything resolved as quickly as possible.  I will update this thread as I have more information, but suffice to say that we are aware of what's going on and are scrambling to fix it ASAP.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Update (3:41pm EDT) - outage is now over.

thanks for the update. It's understandable that these unplanned outages could occur from time to time. 

Hey Defenders,

We're back up and monitoring the situation closely as we move forward.  Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work through some scaling issues.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defender's,

I'm guessing your looking at this because you were recently kicked from a game or couldn't matchmake.  Playverse has unfortunately run into some issues and we're working to get everything resolved as quickly as possible.  I will update this thread as I have more information, but suffice to say that we are aware of what's going on and are scrambling to fix it ASAP.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Update (3:41pm EDT) - outage is now over.

Just another reason why we need an offline mode.

@mindslaver quote:

@eternaldragonx quote:

Just another reason why we need an offline mode.

No need for offline mode with hackers creating uber gear and ruining the game, our game saves are safe on the server  monk_small.png

Maybe when the game goes back online it could cross check for any inaccuracies in equipment.